twenty-one | 01:47

hoseok fell asleep on the couch again, it makes the elder's heart sink for so many reasons. the younger has been waiting for him diligently, each and every night he stays up late with composing.

music involved most of yoongi's life, and this, unfortunately seem to have given up on him too. the beats aren't coming into him as naturally as before, each track he tries to produce sounded tacky and uncanny. the rhymes he wrote were nowhere near as good as they were before.

he had to get these things right, he needs to.

yoongi took a step closer, taking the television's remote control in his hands before laying him down properly.

“oh hyung.” hoseok opens his eyes awake, standing almost immediately to pull the elder unto his chest, hugging his small frame with eagerness.

“hey?” yoongi murmurs, wrapping his arms around the other's torso.

“i missed you so much hyung.” hoseok whisper-cries out. it's only been twenty hours, what is he saying?

he cupped yoongi's flushed face peppering his features with small kisses— the other swore he felt his heart jump in suprise.

“missed me too bro.” yoongi says, scrunching his nose in embarassment.

“of course you do,” hoseok paused, grinning widely. “bro.” he drags the last letter out, before squishing yoongi's soft rosey cheeks.