seventeen | 07:12

hoseok breathes in the fresh morning air, streching his arms as sunlight beams through his and jimin's coral curtains.

he got up in a good mood, his morning routine finished in easy breeze and now, he's dancing his way to the kitchen witb a smile oh his face.

“oh hello there.”

hoseok jolts at the sudden greeting. “goo morning?” he says, though in a manner of questioning.

yoongi looked like a complete mess— raspy voice, dark under eyes, messy hair and caffiene, yes, the smell of caffiene.

“what's goo about mornings?” yoongi spits, copying hoseok's wording, as he held his mug close to his chest. “what are you doing here?” he adds.

“for milk.”

yoongi nods before taking a sip from his coffee, he sits himself on the counter, watching the younger from the side of his eye.

hoseok replies to with a hum, before grabbing a carton of fresh milk and a tall glass.

“you smell like coffee.” the younger comments.

“and so?”

“do you taste like that too?”

yoongi chokes on air, pounding his chest repeatedly, he coughed and coughed, now his throat just hurts. the younger rushes to his direction, rubbing his back soothingly.  “i'm sorry hyung.” he says, though he's not sure what he did wrong.

yoongi gasps.

“sorry.”

he finally clears his throat. he glares at hoseok, holding unto his wrist. “you're evil. you're evil.” he says through gritted teeth and flushed cheeks.

---

A/N:

hello bb, we reached 100!
yaaaaaaaayYYYYY!!
181120