thirty-one | 18:57

yoongi rubs his eyes with the back of his hands, still extremely sleepy indespite sleeping for the whole day. why must he live this way? he glances at the clock, sighing as he realized how hoseok was no longer sleeping beside him.

his bed somewhat felt empty without it filled with the younger's laughter or voice or presence or— of everything that he is that makes yoongi's room brighter than what these led lights can do.

yoongi got up with his knees as weak as noodles, he tries to grab himself something to eat before he leaves again for work, in a little bit less than an hour, he was covered in dark clothing, head to toe with a cap aggressively pulled down to cover his line of sight.

---

the travel to his studio was unexpectedly quick, streets are commonly frozen and covered in snow when it's winter, but it seems like the skies didn't want to mess with them this time.

yoongi wriggles his feet to remove the bits of snow that hugged his black boots. the pale man then opens his triple-locked-heavy-door with a huff. 

"hyung,"
"holy shit—"

a wild jung hoseok pops out of nowhere, giving him a tired smile. things happened too quick that yoongi didn't have the spare second to gasp or to question the situation, instead, he was pulled by welcoming arms— his nose conveniently bumps against hoseok's lean shoulder, his scent caressing yoongi's senses. hoseok smells exactly like his favorite pillow; he smells just like home.

"look, i've been thinking about this for quite a long time now." he hears hoseok breathe out, "i can't imagine waking up without you in my bed. i can't see myself holding onto someone's hands as much as i don't wanna let you go."

"wait, what the fuck?"

"i love you, i mean," hoseok clears his throat, "in a not so friendly way."

"come again?"

"please date—"

yoongi presses his lips against hoseok's, his arms wrapped tightly around his waist. the younger softens in his touch, cupping yoongi's cheeks as he deepens the kiss with a raging heart that pounds through the walls of his ribcage.

it was slightly, just slightly too momentous than what yoongi can mentally handle but he doesn't exactly mind.

actually, min yoongi likes it so much he doesn't want it to stop.

"what am i going to do, jung? say no?"