twelve | 05:48

yoongi props himself against the window of his bedroom, still in pajamas with a cup of warm coffee in hand. he watched as the dark shades of blue shifted unto slightly lighter ones and to another.

it has been four days since him and hoseok last talked to each other— since their petty dinner.

time seems like an illusion in his room, it always felt like it was twenty-four hours of the night, maybe it's because yoongi kept all his curtains shut, but that's just maybe.

he had his lights and equipment on for the whole day working with songs relentlessly.

yoongi's typically awake when everyone's asleep and when he hears the members' footsteps or voices, that's his signal that reminds him that it's time to rest.

it's a been quite a cycle, it's nothing new.

the sun started to shine too soon, too bright for his liking, and with that yoongi decided to shut his blinds back into place, cutting any access of sunlight from his vision.

the only sunlight he'll accept is hoseok's smile, and nothing else.

he puts his mug beside other many mugs and tumblers he used, which were lined up by height, like a small military troop.

yoongi flops himself on the bed, face-planting down on his pillows. his bed felt strange, he knew that it'll never be as comfortable as hoseok's. 

there's something in the way hoseok sleeps— it soothes yoongi and pauses his constant worries. maybe it's the way he breathes? maybe it's the way he smells sweet like vanilla? he'll never know.

he even bought the same cushion brand, perhaps his bed just happens to work better with hoseok on it.

yoongi sighs and grabs for his notebook, scribbling through crumpled pages till he falls asleep.