twenty-six | 20:34

yoongi sinks into hoseok's soft warm sheets, practicing his 'wanna go out with me'-lines over and over again.  he held onto the blanket tightly as he recalls the words as if he didn't practice it enough the whole goddamn day.

“...so i heard—”

“hyung?” a sleepy jeongguk peeks from the door, rubbing his eyes as he looked around. 

“fuck—” he cusses, turning the lights on.

“sorry," the younger says, scratching the back of his ear, the same habit he picked up from yoongi— makes the elder feel like his dad sometimes. “but have you seen jimin?” yoongi shrugs at the sudden disappearance of honorifics, scrunching his nose.

jeongguk nods, closing the door shut. “i guess not then, night hyung.”

jimin was out the whole day, and none of the members knew where he was, which leaves jeongguk worried— though very sleepy, he did his best to cope and find the other.

yoongi sighs in relief, rubbing his temples as he waits for the other. he then clears his throat, trying to recreate the scene he had in plan prior.

“so i heard there's— what is it now?”

“woah, chill hyung. it's just me,” hoseok chuckles and shuts the door behind him, as he dries his hair with a towel. the elder sighs, waving him off.

hoseok sat on the other side of the bed as he scrolled through the shows on netflix, whilst yoongi curled up unto the empty side of the bed, facing the wall.

yoongi sighed again, his 78th sigh for the day— approximately. his mind went blank, everything he practices earlier went straight to dust. he can't recall anything and now he doesn't know where to start.

but who cares right? fuck it. he just needs to ask the other to eat in the same table as him. what's so complicated about that?

“yo, wanna eat? in the same table? but with a twist? i'll text you where it is.” yoongi rambles, waving his phone in the air to ease the tension in his whole body.

it's not the first time that they'll eat together, obviously. hoseok raises an eyebrow at the other and asks, “what twist?”

“well— it's eating in the same table as me, pretty cool right?” yoongi turns over to hide his embarrassed expression. this is not what he envisioned when he told himself to be confident.

“huh?”

“so?” the pale drags the vowel as he anticipates the other's response, a hopeful look in his eyes, though he knows the other would never see anyway. "the diner just opened, they have crazy offers i almost teared up."

“yeah sure,” hoseok mutters, partially confused but how can he say no to the epitome of cuteness himself, min yoongi? you're right, he can never.

yoongi thinks he did so well, he keeps a mental note to pat himself on the back later.