ten | 21:12

“what's up?” hoseok greets them with his infamous heart shaped smile, their shoulders finally at ease.

jimin scrunches his nose as he is unpleased by the sight of yoongi smirking like an immature child. the younger shrugs and motions to the pale elder, hoseok seems to understand somehow, so he then turns to yoongi, who just shook his head. “horrible. there's no food yet, because this idiot,” he points at jimin with squinted eyes. “thinks that we should wait for you first before ordering.” he blabbers. “and you came 2 hours late. what is wrong with you, jung hoseok?”

“1 hour and 36 minutes, to be exact.” hoseok says through a pout, motioning to the screen of his watch.

“plus you could've ordered for your own then, you have the menu after all.” jimin replies, crossing his arms against his chest in defense.

the eldest of the three, flicks the menu to his direction. “good idea. why don't you use that pretty mouth of yours for something relevant? you have a big one after all.” hoseok frowns, squeezing the elder's thigh in what seems to be warning, but he refuses to comply, instead yoongi looks at jimin dead in the eyes and says, “go order.”

the younger rolls his eyes, back hitting the cushioned chair as he distances himself from the table. "right." he scoffs, dainty fingers slamming against the menu as he pulls it towards himself.

the (self-proclaimed) middle man, hoseok was not ready for this level of pettiness. he was not trained for this, did not talk to therapists enough for this.

he sends the youngest an apologetic look, reaches for his free hand over the table—  the younger did not even flinch, he proceeds to fake focus on the littered words on the menu.

he scans through the variety of food in front of him just before calling the waitress to finally order. the waitress left with their orders. the aura of their spot growing even heavier.

the eldest clicks his tongue. “why are we here again?” jimin only glances at the elder.

if they used proper deduction, they know exactly what's their business here.

“for dinner..." hoseok mutters, uncertain.

“you know what i mean, jung.” yoongi says with that gruff voice of his, cold and demanding. he just hides his nervousness with gripping on his knee with frigid hands.

hoseok straightens himself up and clears his throat. “look, i don't really know what's going on between you two, but i just hope this doesn't result into something too big. our comeback is near, we have no time for this. you both know that. jimin,” he looks at the other, who had his head hanging low. “even you, hyung.” yoongi looks away from the both of his younger members.

“let's just get this over with.” yoongi says, again, talking in his satoori pout. hoseok smiles at that, nodding as if he was proud of the both of them.

“just apologize to each other in the count of three, okay?” the two men only looked at him with wide eyes.

“one..”
“two..”
“three.”

silence.

“and now, i'm just really disappointed in you, yoongi-hyung.” hoseok rubs his temples. “specially in you, jimin. i really thought you'll let this one go.”

“hyung.” jimin pauses, “why am i always the one who needs to 'let it go'?”