eighteen | 23:18

yoongi finds himself pressed against hoseok chest, face flushed as his arms drapes over his waist.

“jung”

yoongi turns to him, looking up to stare at his features. he placed his hands on his chest, fiddling with hoseok's grey shirt. his palms are sweaty, his heart is pounding wildly in his rib cage.

his voice soothens yoongi's tensed being. “yes hyung?” hoseok looks at yoongi with arms wrapped around his waist tighter, pulling him even closer.

here goes nothing.

“i like you.” yoongi blurts out. “so fucking much, i can't even function properly, it's annoy—”

he froze in shock, hands holding unto his shirt tighter as his hands clenched into fists. hoseok's lips was pressed against his, the kiss went soft and slow as yoongi was relaxing underneath the younger's touch.

hoseok pulls away with a grin, as his other hand kneads circles on yoongi sides. “i know you do.” he teases, staring at yoongi's adorable and delicate features— especially his pink-tinted cheeks.

“w-what?” yoongi looks away, the tint of pink turning into a redder color. the younger chuckles, pulling him unto his chest. “and i like you too.” hoseok whispers, lips caressing the soft lacks of yoongi's hair.