twenty-nine | 23:56

after what hoseok said last night, yoongi seemed to be bothered but now, that he's held in his arms, pressed against his chest, it makes yoongi wonder, do they really need a label? maybe hoseok wasn't just prepared yet or maybe he's just the same, still confused but very emotional? wouldn't it be too much if he asks for it?

yoongi tightens his grip unto the younger's shirt, hiding his face unto his neck. hoseok hums as his hand rubbed the elder's back to calm him down, making yoongi sniff, before nuzzling his nose against his skin.

the elder tries to shake the thoughts away, literally, wiggles within his arms. he's insides flips in the way the younger smells like vanilla and comfort and love and so much more, it made his hands sweat and clammy, either way, he still holds the other within his embrace.

nothing can go wrong if they just stay like this, right?

"hyung?" the younger murmurs, slightly inaudible because of sleep. "hm?" yoongi's hum came out a little bit too weak for his liking, so he tries again, he clears his throat and says, "yeah?"

"what's wrong?" he whispers whilst his fingers fiddled with the paler boy's soft lacks. he leans into his touch, face buried unto his chest.

"i'm just cold."

"oh?" he ignores the sound the younger makes when he knew it was just an excuse and luckily the younger was kind enough to not to press about it anymore, instead he lazily pulled the blankets over their heads, holding the other closer- as if earlier wasn't enough already- he opens his eyes slightly, looking at the other's paler frame with a  sleepy smile.

holding hoseok seems so normal, too comforting and casual yet a necessity in a way that it must've been the same as breathing for yoongi.

"you're so pretty, hyung," he says so blatantly that it makes yoongi's head go in abnormal loops and jumps.

wow, yoongi did not come prepared for this.

"go to sleep, you're drunk."

hoseok chuckles, making yoongi smile. hearing his chuckle warms his insides, as if they were tickling sensations within him- he just couldn't help but smile like a fool too.

hoseok presses his lips on yoongi's small pink ones, showering him with multiple pecks, almost painting his face with it.

not that yoongi hates it, but it makes him scrunch his nose- and calling it 'uncute' would be a lie honestly. the younger rubs the tip of his nose against his, still mumbling heart-felt compliments along with his gentle touches, those that never fail to make feel yoongi claimed and loved.

yoongi melts in his touch. fuck labels, they can work this thing out- or at least he hopes so.