twenty-eight | 09:03

yoongi bites his lower lip, he woke up alone in hoseok's bed, all curled up and tangled into the fluffy sheets. he knew to stay there for longer would probably embarrass himself more, so he decided to blast as soon as possible. he endured feeling extremely sore as he stood up and slipped on his slippers, with all his best walking- more like limping out of the room.

he sighs and leans against the door frame. he felt tired, his eyes are sure to close anytime soon, but when are they never? ah yes, last night he wasn't.

"hyung!" hoseok greets him with a wide grin, as he steps out of the bathroom. "how's your sleep?"

"bad, bad, bad." yoongi breathes out, frowning as he glares as hoseok. this lanky fellow just had to push him too much and now he's fucking sore, what can the younger do about it now that it's done. "i can't even properly walk, can't you see?"

hoseok pouts, scratching the back of his neck. "sorry hyung. i didn't mean to go too fast."

"yeah, yeah whatever."

yoongi calls for hoseok to help him go to his room, shutting it close behind him as they've entered.

namjoon peeks from his door with taehyung's head popping out of it as they inspected the hallways. they gave each other a look, blinking in confusion.

"oh god. you heard that?" 

"i knew it." taehyung says, shaking his head, "must've been rough. " he sighs in empathy.

just then, a grumpy jimin appeared, "i heard they went rolling skating." he butts in, a hand on his waist as he shuts jungkook's bedroom door behind him.

"okay?" namjoon says, giving taehyung a knowing look. "did you," taehyung starts with squinted eyes, his gaze shifting between jimin and jungkook's room, "uh, sleep there?"

"yes?"

taehyung nods slowly, "perhaps did you and jungkook—"

"no taehyung, we did not."

"yes we did, sorry about that." a shirtless jungkook cuts in from behind jimin, sleep still evident on his features because of his puffy face and tousled hair.

dramatically, namjoon and taehyung gasps in unison.

"but when we're about to ask you to join the live,  you were asleep," jungkook adds, looking at the others with confusion in his doe eyes.

"oh? right, right."