Intro

Year 2016

P: I think it's lovely seeing him and it feels so lovely that I just want to be his lovely

A: Is this for sure man? Like seriously you find her lovely for saving you? You should be feeling grateful right?

P: No! Why am I feeling this way? Why do I feel every gesture of his as lovely when he thanked me?

A: No man! You know girls are not lovely. They are dangerously dangerous!

P: Arrey! But why can't I never stop thinking about him?

A: Stop it yaar! Wait! Let me tell about this to Dad. He give some astrological advice for me to stop this silly thinking of mine!

P: No! I have to focus on the project! Let me tell about this to her. She will help me in this!

Both pour their feelings to their respective confidante.

They were advised to focus on their goals in life instead of wasting time on this.

Half-heartedly both listened obediently and went to sleep.

A few weeks later,

P: I find you interesting!

A: Interesting? Me? This is the first time I am hearing it.

P: Won't you thank me for saying it then?

A: You find me interesting and what does that got me to thank you? You didn't help me this time to thank you.

P: Oh... Ya... OK then what do you study?

A: Something I like.

P: Hmm...

A: Then?

P: You hate love and girls right?

A: How do you know that?

P: I got some news about you.

A: Waah! News about me? Now I find you interesting to get news about me. And yes I hate girls but not love.

P: How is that so?

A: Love is pure. Love from parents, love from friends and even love from girls is pure but not all girls.

P: I don't understand. Could you please explain a bit?

A: Nowadays girls are only after money from boys. They are not after the love we give them. Ya some girls are there to give and take pure love but we find it difficult to come across such girls.

P: Oh.....

P: Then you are not in love with such a girl before?

A: No! I don't have the time too!

P: Just a doubt. What do you think about me?

A: You got to be a girl giving and taking pure love. You don't look like other girls.

P: Thanks! But You said you don't love anybody then why did you told your friend that a girl was in your dream?

A: You are asking a lot of questions. We had ice-creams and that's about it.

P: Arrey! Wait at least wish me good luck and tell a bye!

A: I don't have the mood for that now. Will tell you that next time!

Year 2018

Friend: I told you to forget him and you are still thinking about him?

P: No I don't remember him. I have forgotten everything about him.

Friend: Just move on yaar. The way you are, you deserve a much better girl than her.

A: I don't want any girl by my side. I don't need anyone. I am a very independent and successful person!

What happened in the course of two years?

To be continued if it's interesting.