Shot 18

Back at the house Pragya was feeling unusually happy after expressing her love for Abhi.

This was noticed by Lalitha.

Lalitha "Anything special? You seem to be glowing in happiness."

P: Nothing. I was feeling happy by working.

Lalitha "No, this happiness is something else. Did Abhi told you anything?"

P: No mam. He didn't tell me anything.

Lalitha "Acha I believe you and next time inform anyone of us before leaving the house. I was scared when you left like this."

P: I am sorry. I didn't mean to leave like that.

Lalitha "It's okay dear. And one more thing. He wants to see you."

P: The guest?

Lalitha "No dear. My husband wants to see you. He wants to talk to you something important. I have asked him several times what is it about but he doesn't want to share it with me."

P: What could it be?

Lalitha "Instead of thinking what could it be, I think it's better if you can go now and ask. He is inside his room now."

P: Okay.....

She says and leaves to see him.

She knocks his door and he opens it by saying coming.

"Come in!"

She goes in and he said "I need a favour from you."

She wonders what favour does he want from her as he had never asked anything from her before.

"I need to you to work for someone else for a week."

P: Is it only for a week or forever?

"How can I let you work for someone else forever? Even if I let it happen, your sweet Lalitha mam wouldn't let it happen. It's just for a week. You are working for none other than the guest staying here. He needs help at his house. Some function is happening and he is quite impressed with your work here so he needs your help."

P: Okay I will work for him.

"His house is not far away from here too."

P: Thank you so much!

"Thank you? For what?"

P: You're saying his house is not far away from here so that means I can return here quickly thinking this as my house right?

"I didn't mean that away."

Pragya smiles seeing him getting tensed and she asked: Anything else sir?

He shook his head as no and she left the room with a wide smile plastered on her face.

Lalitha later asked what was the matter and Pragya tells everything.