Shot 31

A: Aarav! Come here!

He said as he was running behind the toy car.

Aarav obediently listened to him while looking behind his toy car which was still moving.

A: Your car will be fine buddy!

Aarav: Buddy?

A: Yes you're my buddy!

Aarav smiled widely in response.

A: Okay now tell me who is your Mummy?

Aarav without thinking said: Pragya didi!

A: Pragya didi?

Aarav: Pragya!

So it means he knows her as Pragya didi first then how she make him call her as Mummy now? Hmm.... Something should have happened. But what is it?

He thought as Aarav ran away to get his car.

I can't ask him more than this today. Let me call my friend and ask whether he got any information about Aarav.

Abhi then continued to play with Aarav and soon bring him back to living area where Pragya was anxiously searching for them.

P: Where did you all go? Do you know how scared I was leaving Aarav to you?

A: Chill! I was only playing with him.

Pragya raised her voice saying: I won't trust you. Give him back to me now!!

Abhi sternly said: Watch your tone Pragya! You are scaring Aarav!

Pragya became silent and Abhi kneel down to Aarav and asked him not to be scared.

Why am I feeling so scared of Aarav being with Abhi? What can Abhi do to him?

She thought as Abhi hugged Aarav and let him go to Pragya.

Pragya also apologised to Aarav and tickled him to make him feel better.

Why is she behaving this way?

He sighed and walked away not talking to her.

He made the call to his friend after locking the door of the room he was in.

A: Did you find anything about the boy?

"Unfortunately, no as there is no police complaints received on missing child or anything. But I got something interesting."

A: What is that?

"About Pragya!"

A: About her?

"Yes, I was finding where she goes and got to know that she always goes to supermarket."

A: What's interesting that? I have told you earlier na that she worked as a helper in her own house and in that she needs to go supermarket to buy groceries and things for household."