Shot 23

Pragya was back at house and still couldn't how things have turned out.

Despite knowing the truth, she was trying her best to be normal and didn't really talk much about Abhi.

Meanwhile, Lalitha was suspicious of her behaviour of not sharing about what had happened between Abhi and her.

Pragya was doing her routine work when she heard Lalitha ji calling her loudly.

She quickly rushed to her and saw her holding a newspaper.

Lalitha "Did you know this?"

Pragya looked confused and Lalitha said "So you don't know! Oh my god! Okay listen, I think you shouldn't get worried knowing about this. It's just a rumour."

P: Lalitha ji.... What is the matter?

Lalitha passed the newspaper to her and showed the article.

P: What is this?

She shrieked and Lalitha" It must be a rumour. How can he do like this?"

Pragya remained silent and was shocked seeing the news.

Lalitha" No wonder, my sister in law asked did you know about Abhi. But I didn't care her words."

Lalitha noticed Pragya's reactions and said" Let me call Abhi and clarify on this issue."

P: No need Lalitha ji.....

Lalitha" No way. Let me call him right now."

She said and called him putting the phone in speaker so that Pragya can hear as well.

Abhi picked up the call instantly and asked how was she.

Lalitha" Abhi, is it true? Are you dating a model?"

A: What do you think?

Lalitha" I thought you love Pragya. You do right?"

A: Yes I do but she doesn't love me right?

Lalitha" For that you will date someone else?"

A: Not at all. I didn't went for dating with her. She went for dating with me and I don't know when did media people got those pictures!

Lalitha" She went dating with you? Doesn't it mean you also went na?"

A: No. I went to the restaurant and she came coincidentally. Somehow she finds it as a date with me.

Lalitha" But Abhi.... "

A: Can I call you back later? Sorry, I need to call her again. Bye!

Lalitha" Abhi!"

Pragya who was listening to the whole conversation was extremely upset.

What was he thinking of himself? Some model is claiming that she went  dating with him but he is casual about it. Pragya could only feel cheated of his assurances that he will make things right.