Shot 29

Abhi's parents had now reached the hospital.

Abhi's mother tried to talk to Pragya and she even told what had happened and now everything is right in Pragya's life.

But there was not much of positive response from Pragya.

She again said I don't anyone in my life and this time she added she have her son and that's all she needs.

Abhi's mother couldn't believe the way Pragya reacted. She too wondered who was this child that Pragya is very attached to.

A: Ma.... I really don't know what to do now.

He said to his mother as she came out of the ward.

"Don't worry Abhi. Maybe she needs time to trust us again. But who is the child?"

A: I don't know Ma. We are trying to find that out. We tried to talk to him but Pragya is very alert and never allows him away from her at all.

"Okay.... Don't lose hope. Everything will be okay soon."

Abhi nods his head and his mother asked "Did you made a police complaint about this child?"

Abhi shook his head negatively. He then says :But I have asked my police friend to find about him. I managed to take picture of the boy secretly and passed it to my friend.

"Let's hope he gets some information about the boy as soon as possible. I am very sure Pragya won't tell anything as of now."

Just then Pragya's dad came there.

He looked at Abhi's parents and said "Thanks for talking to her."

"But we were unable to get anything from her. She was silent most of the time." Abhi's dad replied.

"I know....It's okay. We have to just keep talking to her and make her believe she can trust us."

A: Uncle, how are you being very optimistic? From the time we reach here, your words make me feel that you know why she is doing this!

"Because she is my daughter. She is behaving just like my wife. I can see that clearly. When my wife used to not get something what she wants, she will stay with something else that is similar to what she wants."

Saying that he smirked and Abhi asked: For how long does she stay with that something else?

"Hmm...depends. It could be for weeks, months or even years."

A: What? I can't let this happen!

"I was just joking Abhi. She does it until she is satisfied what she wants is back to her."

Abhi sighed in relief and her dad said "My wife used to do with small things and irritate me. But my daughter is way ahead of her mother! She is doing with relationships!"

Abhi's mother "This sounds interesting. So it means we can do some plans and make her get back to us."

A: Plans? Again! Enough Ma! I have enough of it. Just because of my plans, now I am in this plight.