Shot 10

Year 2018

A: I had given you more than enough time yaar and you still figure out what I mean. This is very disappointing.

P: Disappointing right? Then why don't you leave now with your disappointment?

A: I have still 1h 45 mins left to leave from here.

P: Abhi, you're just making it tiring for me. I have been working the whole day physically and now you want me to work mentally. This is not at all fair.

A: I know but what can I do? You took up the challenge! Don't you want to win the challenge?

Pragya looks at him with a hopeless look.

A: Even if you don't want to win, I won't let you easily lose the challenge. I mean one should lose a challenge gracefully.

P: Lose a challenge gracefully? Like seriously Abhi?

A: Yes of course! Why not?

P: Abhi.... I am really very tired.

She said by leaning against the headboard of her bed.

A: Then lie down and think. You are now sitting down, maybe this position is not allowing your brain to work.

Pragya murmured: He won't leave me easily.

A: What did you say?

P: Good night!

A: Good night?

P: I can think while sleeping too.

A: Is it? This is a new technique.

Pragya smiles with a tired look. She pulled the blanket over and starts to lie down.

A: I am ok to wait!

P: Thanks.....

She then covers her face over the blanket and dozes off immediately.

"I know you will sleep now. That's what I want you to do. Good night!"

He thought by leaving the guest house.

The next day,

Abhi wakes up to a loud noise of some ladies screeching.

"What's going on early in the morning?" he wondered and comes out of the room.

He was shocked to see Pragya looking down and Lalitha's sister in laws were scolding her for something and one of them was even about to slap her.

"What the hell is happening!" he thought and walked towards their direction to stop them.

Fortunately, Lalitha came there and stopped them. She asked Pragya to go inside the kitchen and continue her work.

Lalitha "Don't you all know that we have a guest at home? Keep your voices down until he leaves."

She warned them and seeing this Abhi felt he might need to stay here longer than he expected.