Shot 3

Year 2018

P: Why are you only asking me about his whereabouts?

"Because you were the last one whom he talk to!"

P: I don't know where he went.

"Pragya, this what I was worried of going to happen when both of you came together."

P: We didn't came together. He gave me a lift and that's all.

"Listen Pragya, he is here in India after five years and now if he left from here without telling to anyone, who is answerable to his parents? You know he is the only son right?"

Pragya gets worried hearing it.

"Do you have any idea where he would have left? It's been a few hours that he is missing and Ram also tried calling him but he is not picking up his call."

P: The way I talk to him and the way he reacted and all I can say is.... I think....

"What do you think? Faster tell Pragya before it's too late."

P: I think he would have went to drink. He always does that when he is upset.

"Ok thanks. I will go and inform Ram about this."

Pragya then feels bad for him.

"I know I talk a lot but where did he put his mind at? Can't he behave properly when he has came for his friend's wedding? Why is he bothering everyone now?"

She thought and walks to and fro in her room in restlessness.

"He is back. And you are right, he is heavily drunk."

Pragya sighs in relief and asks where is he.

"I think it's not a good idea for you to see him at this condition."

P: Is he blabbering?

"Surprisingly, no Pragya. He is very silent and that's why I feel you will be worried seeing him."

P:Oh....

"Did you spoke to him very harshly?"

P: I told him the truth of what I felt.

"Okay. You better sleep now and rest well. There are people to take care of him. So no worries."

P: Okay.....

Her friend left and Pragya felt very bad for causing Abhi to be in this situation.

"Why doesn't he understand he needs to move on in life?"

She thought by wiping her tears.

In the late night, she sneaked out of her room and went to see Abhi.

"I don't know where is he too"

She wondered and saw Abhi walking towards the balcony.

She follows the person and hides behind a pillar to see what he was upto.