Shot 19

It was night time. Pragya was walking to and fro in her room where the rest of her room mates had fallen asleep.

"Why is he doing all this? Isn't he supposed to focus on his work? He had just achieved success internationally and now he needs to work to sustain it. Why is he coming behind me? Maybe it's my fault. I shouldn't have confessed my love. How stupid am I! What have I done? No way Pragya, whatever it is, I need to be away from him. I have to complete this one week work. I am not suppose to be carried away by my feelings for him. Yes this is the best for both of us."

She decided before falling asleep.

A: I bet you yaar, by now she would have decided to be focused on the work I give and not getting affected by her feelings for me.

"How can you be so sure about it?"

A: I know her. She thinks a lot when being alone and makes very strong decisions too.

"Then what can we do now?"

A: I am going to use her jealousy for Tina to make her think about me.

"Jealousy? It sounds nice but you have said Tina is in US right and you don't have her contact details too."

A: I wouldn't need her physically to help me out. Using her name itself is sufficient to make Pragya feel jealous.

"I don't understand!"

Abhi reveals his plan to him and he said "Sounds good but what if Pragya manages to contact Tina?"

A: Right now I haven't think about it. I think we just stick to this plan first.

"All the best then!"

Abhi smiles and thanks him for his help in bringing Pragya here.

The next day,

"How was your work yesterday?"

P: Fine!

"Then how was the boss?"

P: I know he would have shared about what happened yesterday then why do you still want to ask me?

"Chill! I was just asking. By the way...."

P: Now what? Can you please be silent until we reach the office.

"I can't. I have to tell you something very important."

Pragya signalled him to go on.

"The thing is you need to check some files. But this time it's not like yesterday. He asked me to convey to you this as he is meeting Tina today."

P: Tina???

"Yes, his best friend. She is coming today to India  in the afternoon and will meet him in the evening."

P: Okay but.....

"I know what you're wondering. He wants to surprise her so he is involved in some preparations for that. That's why he won't be coming to office today."