Shot 7

Abhi reached Lalitha's House.

Lalitha was overwhelmed in happiness by seeing Abhi.

Abhi smiles widely seeing her.

A: It's been so long I am here!

Lalitha "How many times I tried calling you to at least come for holidays! And How is Sheela ji and Prem ji?"

A: Sorry Lolitha, I was busy in studies and didn't felt like returning to India before completing my studies. As for Prem and Sheela they are very fine when their son has returned back and not going back to London anymore.

Lalitha smiles hearing it and said: Abhi, don't call me Lolitha na....

A: Why Lolitha?

Lalitha " See how others are looking at me. When you were small you couldn't pronounce my name and called me as Lolitha but now you are big Abhi!"

A: But Lolitha, I am always your small Adorable Abhi!

Lalitha shook her head and smiled at him sweetly.

A: And where is my enemy?

Lalitha in shock asked "Enemy?"

A: Your son!

Lalitha "Abhi! How can you call my son as your enemy?"

A: Don't you know this? After he came you take care of him more than me.

Lalitha twist his ear and he exclaims: Ouch! Sorry Lolitha! He is not my dushman but my best man. Ok? Now leave me!

Lalitha left him and said" Now come and have lunch with all of us."

Abhi smiles and goes to the dining area to have lunch with Lalitha and her family.

She served him the lunch and he was eating it happily.

A: Lolitha, this potato dish is not done by you na?

Lalitha" Yes Abhi.... It's done by our new helper Khushi."

A: Khushi?

Lalitha" Yes Abhi, like her name she gives happiness by helping all of us."

One of her family member sarcastically said, " Sometimes irrelevant irritation too."

Abhi looks on and Lalitha signalled not to tell anything.

Abhi on the other hand, finds the taste of the food to be very familiar.

Abhi stands all of a sudden and Lalitha asks "What happened?"

A: Wo... I need water."

Lalitha" There is water here na."

A: I want ice water.

Lalitha" Wait I will get for you."

A: Lolitha, this is also my house na. I will get it from the kitchen myself.