Shot 33 - Last Part

Abhi was back after freshening up and Pragya looking at him said: You still look tired. Maybe you should rest first.

A: I am not tired. It is just that my face looks tired.

P: Okay at least eat something then we can start.

Abhi nods his head in response while she goes to the kitchen to get him something to eat.

P: Here you go!

A: So fast?

P: I already prepared for you in the morning. Just needed to heat it up.

A: I didn't know you would prepare breakfast for me.

P: Stop talking now. First eat it. We might not have enough time to do everything.

Abhi starts to eat and at times look at Pragya who was trying not to look at him.

Pragya notices he is eating fast and said: Don't eat fast!

A: I am not eating fast!

He said while munching his food and ended up coughing.

P: See! This is what happens when you eat fast and then when you talk too!

She complains and passes him water to drink.

Abhi drinks the water and says: Looks like you're really becoming my wife.

P: This is not about becoming wife. If that is so then I would have become your wife when we were in London itself.

Abhi looks on in surprise while Pragya replies: I mean...I didn't mean.

A: I am glad to know that you felt that way.

Pragya murmured something and leaves to the kitchen.

Abhi smiles widely and says: This is a nice surprise.

After a while she realize he had come to the kitchen to wash the plates.

P: You could have called me. Why do you have to bother yourself?

A: It's just a plate. There is nothing to be bothered about.

Pragya nods her head as he passes her and washes the plate in the basin.

A: Anyways how old is Aarav?

P: 5!

A: Oh....

P: Why did you ask?

Abhi finished washing and replied: I had to ask right when we are celebrating his birthday today.

P: But you could have ask him too.

A: I thought it will be better if I ask Aarav's mum.

Pragya smiles and Abhi replied: Let's go and start now.

They then work together in making the pool side ready for birthday celebration.