Shot 16

Pragya feels uneasy about what's happening around her.

This new guy was literally making things difficult for her. She is trying to let go her feelings for Abhi but he is doing things that is making her want Abhi more.

She was telling herself she was thinking too much when a call comes up.

P: Hello....

Suresh "Hi, Is this Pragya?"

P: Er.... NO!

Suresh "NO? I'm sorry then. I am Suresh here and I thought this is my friend, Pragya's number."

P: Suresh???

Suresh "You're Pragya right? Your voice hasn't changed!"

P: Wo... I.....

Suresh "Don't worry. I won't pass your number to anyone."

P: How are you?

Suresh "Good but I need to tell something important."

P: What is it?

Suresh "About Abhi!"

P: Abhi? Wo.... You know na we don't speak to each other from that day.

Suresh "Pragya, I know everything. I had even met to him few weeks ago."

P: Kya?? He never told me this!

Suresh "I know he was in contact with you too but he didn't share it with me. He was still jealous about me talking to you."

P: He is always like that. I am sorry for his behaviour.

Suresh "That's ok Pragya."

P: Then how did you get my number if he never shared my contact with you?

Suresh "That's what I want to talk about. Actually, Abhi asked me to meet you with him. You know that day he brought you to a park. I was late yaar. So I couldn't meet you. Then after that when I contact him recently he was different. I mean he spoke to me differently."

Pragya was surprised and asked: What do you mean by differently?

Suresh" He was like not interested in talking to me and after that there was no call from him and his phone was mostly switched off when I tried calling him."

P: Maybe he could be busy. He said he is going overseas for some meeting.

Suresh" No Pragya! He is still in India. He is in a dilapidated house."

P: What do you mean by Dilapidated?

Suresh" You don't know the meaning? I will tell you! A house in a state of disrepair or ruin as a result of age or neglect."

P: Arrey, I am not asking its dictionary meaning. I mean how do you know it is like that?

Suresh" I found out. I was able to track his whereabouts and went over there but seeing the condition I got scared and never went inside the house."