Shot 14

Year 2018

"Who is calling me at this time?" she wondered picking up the call from an unknown number.

P: Hello

"Hi! How are you?"

She heard a man in an excited tone.

P: Err.... Sorry Who is this? I don't recognise you.

"That's sad that you fail to recognise me. But it's okay. I am the one who met you at party."

P: You? And how did you get my number?

She asked in a shocked tone.

"It's easy to get people's numbers these days. We are not in old days for phone numbers to be secretive."

P: This is not right Mister. I don't wish to talk to strangers.

"We are not strangers. We have met earlier today na."

P: I am ending the call now. I really don't wish to talk to you.

"No! No! Listen, I have something to tell you. About Abhi!"

P: Abhi?

"Yap! Your friend right?"

P: Wo.... Yes.....but how do you know him?

"Uffo! It's easy pc. And what I want to tell about him is very strange but I have to tell."

P: Anything serious?

"Kind of. He came in my dream and said you don't have to work there. You can work at my place."

P: I don't believe you. It's utter rubbish. He won't say like that.

"He did! Trust me. I dreamt of him and he really persuaded me to ask you to work at my place."

Pragya ends the call and looks confused.

"Who is this person? He knows my number and even knows Abhi."

"No....he doesn't know my relation with Abhi if not he wouldn't be blabbering this way."

She decides to ignore him and goes to sleep.

The next day,

Lalitha "I know why you're here. But I am telling you again you can't see her."

"Why? Why not? Uncle said I can see her. With his permission, I guess you should allow me to see her."

Lalitha shook her head as no.

Pragya who just then came in to the house was shocked to see him early in the morning.

"Good morning! You look fresh early in the morning." he commented

Lalitha gasped at it while Pragya ignores him and walks towards the kitchen.