03

"Oh my God he replied so fast!" Chan said and looked at the phone.

"Give it back." Changbin said irritated and took his phone back.

hwang hyunjin

today, 14:51

hey<
it's seo changbin<
the guy who messed up ur hoodie<

>oh yeah, skater boy how could i forget
>you have the money for my hoodie yet?

"See hyung?! What did I tell you?! He's asking for money for the hoodie which I don't have!!" Changbin stressed, shoving the phone in front of the older's face.

"It can't be that bad, just pay for it." Chan sighed. "What type of hoodie was it anyways?"

"It was a white supreme hoodie, they're like $450."

"Oh you're fucked."

"I know."

*ring ring ring*

The two males looked over at Changbin's phone which was now on the coffee table.

"What should I do?" The younger asks.

"Answer it, what else." Chan replied.

"A-alright."

hwang hyunjin
incoming call
accept/decline

"H-hello?"

"Hey about the coffee spill-"

"Yes I know, and I will pay for it when I get money."

"No, not only that, you also got drops of coffee on my shoes. They're off white jordan 1's." Hyunjin said.

Changbin could tell he was saying this with a smirk.

This guy was insane. Asking a normal, average, uni student that works a part time job to pay for a fucking supreme hoodie and off white jordan's.

"Listen boy, it's gonna take me years to get that money. So I hope you're patient." Changbin started. "And anyways, it's not my fault you decided to wear an expensive ass hoodie and shoes that cost four grand."

"I was wearing it for my shoot thank you very much." Hyunjin sassed.

"Last time I checked Jaehyuk is a poor kid who fell in love with a chaebol daughter." Changbin said. He was not putting up with any bullshit right now.

"Y-you actually watched my drama?" Hyunjin said with disbelief. He didn't actually think he'd watch it.

"Yes. And it wasn't intentional. My roommate likes it, and if that's all I'm going to hang up and somehow find out a way to pay back all your shit."

"Actually. I have a way." Hyunjin said with a mischievous tone.

"What?"

"Be my personal assistant. Work for me and just pay it off."