13

"We are now going to be interviewing Yang Yena on her side of the story."

"Ew, change the channel, I don't wanna see her face." Hyunjin groaned.

The three of them were all sitting at the table eating breakfast while watching the news. Changbin ended up making food for Chan anyways.

"Wait, Hyunjin this seems important." Changbin said and grabbed the remote to turn the volume up a little bit more.

"He cheated on me! He never said we were broken up, then all of a sudden he's dating that guy!" She bawled. But it was obviously fake.

"For fuck sakes." Hyunjin groaned. "This is gonna be so bad on my image, now everyone's going to think I cheated."

"Not if you tell them you dating her was only a publicity stunt." Chan said.

"Ughh, hyung, this is really bad." Hyunjin said and turned to Changbin. "What am I going to do?!"

"Just ignore it, I'll figure something out." He replied. To be honest he had no idea what he was going to do. This really would be bad on Hyunjin if this became too much of a big deal. Everyone would shame him for being a cheater when he isn't.

When they got to the gym, Hyunjin went to his personal trainer and started working out while Changbin sat at the front going through emails.

from: kbsdrama@kr.co.com
to: hwang.business@gmail.com

The showcase for the finale of Hwang Hyunjin's drama will be next week Friday.

As Hwang being the main character, he is expected to be there.

Please clear your schedule for this.

Thank you.

Changbin quickly replied, turned off his phone and decided to rest his eyes since he woke up so early this morning.

"Hyung are you asleep?"

The older opened his eyes to see Hyunjin standing right in front of him.

Not going to lie, Changbin thought the younger looked really hot, and he wouldn't mind if Hyunjin took him right then and there.

He was wearing a tank top that showed off his arms and stuck to him from sweat showing off his nice body.

"Take a picture it will last longer." Hyunjin laughed.

"You know what, actually I will." Changbin replied and whipped out his phone. There was no way he was gonna let this opportunity of having this hot Hyunjin as his phone wallpaper go to waste.

Changbin took a candid photo of him and set it.

"Hyung, that's not fair, I don't have a picture of you as my wallpaper." Hyunjin said.

"Then take one."

The older did his signature cute pouty face that Hyunjin loved and he set it as his wallpaper.

"You're so fucking cute." Hyunjin smiled at his phone.

Changbin pouted, but for real this time. "I'm right in front of you, you don't need to look at the picture right now."

"Okay, you're right." Hyunjin laughed. "Ya know, you're lips look extremely kissable when they're pouty like that." He said and bent down so now their faces were close to each other.

"They do?" Changbin blushed

"Hmm."

Hyunjin leaned in closer and pressed their lips together.

"But then again, they look kissable all the time." The younger said against his lips then kissed him again.

"Hwang let's get back to it!" He heard his trainer call.

They separated just in time before the kissing became even more passionate then it already was.

"Alright." He called back, then turned to Changbin again.

"I'll be right back baby~" Hyunjin finally said and gave him one last kiss before walking away.

He went back to the gym leaving Changbin in the seating area astonished with glossy swollen lips.

~~

it's 2 am why am I awakkeeeee