12

"Oh- Hyunjin, hi." Yena said and released her wrist from his grip. "I was looking all over for you."

Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "You need to leave, I don't feel like dealing with you."

"How can you say that! You have to deal with me, I'm your girlfriend!" She said and folded her arms.

"Let's get this fucking straight Yena, you were only my girlfriend solely for the purpose of gaining more popularity. I don't need to act like your boyfriend when there aren't cameras being pointed at us." Hyunjin started. "And we can drop the act now because I'm with Changbin and I'm pretty sure everyone knows now too."

Changbin looked a the younger, he could tell he was really pissed.

"You cheated on me!" She screamed.

At this point Changbin was very pressed and had to hold back from smacking a bitch.

"How the fuck did he cheat on you if you were never actually together in the first place!" He said.

"Shut up shorty! You don't have a say in this."

"Hwang! You need to get back to filming now." The director called.

"Alright."

Hyunjin leaned down and gave Changbin a kiss on the cheek right in front of Yena.

"I'll be right back hyung." He said and then walked away.

"You know what, fuck you. This isn't over." She said and stormed away.

Changbin didn't catch what she said after that because his mind when blank after Hyunjin kissed him.

unknown.2

>i told you hyunjin was a piece of shit
>he fucking cheated on yena

unknown.2
block this sender?
yes/no

Changbin really didn't feel like dealing with anyone's shit anymore, if not one thing it's another.

It was as if the crazy stalker and Yena teamed up and said "let's annoy Changbin!"

It was early, he just wanted to sleep, but Hyunjin has morning workouts at 8:30 on Sundays and asked him to make breakfast for him because he loved what Changbin made for him the other day.

"You made me breakfast?!" Chan said, walking out of his room yawning.

"This isn't for you. This is for Hyunjin." Changbin said.

Just then they heard a knock on the door. Chan answered.

Hyunjin skipped right past Chan, ignoring him and went straight to Changbin in the kitchen. "Binnie hyung! I missed you!" He said and back hugged the older.

"Good morning to you too." Chan mumbled and went to the couch to watch tv, leaving them in the kitchen.

"Hyunjin let go." Changbin said, blushing slightly. "I'm trying to cook."

"Then cook, no ones stopping you." Hyunjin said while resting his chin on the older's shoulder.

"Y-you're bothering me, I can't cook properly."

"Hyung please," Hyunjin sighed. "Stop acting like a tsundere and just admit you enjoy it."

Changbin blushed like mad. "I don't enjoy it!"

"Look! There you go, lying again." The younger laughed.

"S-shut up."

Hyunjin gave him a kiss on the cheek and squeezed him tighter. "So cute."

~~

I laughed too hard at this