11

Changbin dropped the plate he had in his hand in the sink.

"S-stop speaking nonsense." He blushed.

"Who said it was nonsense though?" Hyunjin asked and walked closer to him.

"Y-you're just making this all up." Changbin mumbled.

Hyunjin grabbed Changbin's wrist and pinned him against the fridge.

"The only one who thinks what I'm saying is nonsense is you, hyung."

Changbin looked up at the taller. One million thoughts were running through his mind.

Hyunjin moved a bit closer and their lips became dangerously close to each other.

It took all the willpower in him not to close the gap and kiss the younger's lips, because he had to admit, Hyunjin had the nicest lips he's ever seen. He would sometimes catch himself staring at them.

But all his willpower went to waste because Hyunjin leaned in and closed the gap between them.

Changbin was confused, very confused, he went from being Hyunjin's fake boyfriend to being confessed to, then to being kissed by him while he is pinned against the fridge.

But he still kissed back anyway, and it's not as if he wasn't enjoying it.

The younger let go of his wrist and placed his hands on either side of his waist, so Changbin wrapped his arms around the younger's neck.

Hyunjin moved away from Changbin's lips and kissed his jawline, then went to softly sucking on his neck.

Changbin pushed Hyunjin away before he started to enjoy it too much.

"I-it's Saturday, you have filming for your drama today. We have to get ready to go." The older said while wiping the saliva off of his neck with his sleeve and avoiding eye contact with Hyunjin. He was a blushing mess, there was no way he could look at him.

"You really are the cutest, hyung," Hyunjin said and smirked.

"W-whatever."

After getting ready, they went to the filming. It was outside on the street. Hyunjin was shooting a date scene.

Changbin watched Hyunjin from afar, like he always does, but this time it was different.

He couldn't stand watching the younger go on a fake date with the female lead.

He watched as the both began to lean in.

"That's Jaehyuk, not Hyunjin. Chill out. It's all fake." He tried to assure himself, but it obviously didn't work because he ended up turning around before their lips touched.

Suddenly in the distance he saw some girl approaching the filming site.

She looked like she was heading directly for Hyunjin, but he was in the middle of filming, so Changbin went to stop her.

"Sorry, you can't go there right now." He said.

"I don't care! I need to speak to Hyunjin! Who are you." She said then examined him "Wait your voice sounds familiar, you're the boyfriend!"

"For fucks sakes, this is Yang Yena?!"
"Uhm can you please just calm down a bit?" Changbin said, as nicely as possible.

He could feel her eyes glaring at the hickey Hyunjin gave him this morning on his neck and her staring was making him really uncomfortable.

"What?! You think you're better than me because Hyunjin slept with you?! I'm his girlfriend."

"I never said I was better-"

"You fucking-" She lifted her hand in the air.

Changbin prepared to feel a slap against his cheek.

Out of nowhere, Hyunjin grabbed her wrist, stopping her from hitting him.

"Yena, get the fuck out of here."

~~

my zepeto out here living her best life with her zepeto boyfriend changbin 😔✊🏽

zepeto's really cute tho ngl, but watch i'm gonna get tired of it and delete it in like two days 🤧