09

At this point, Changbin realized he's been in the washroom for too long, and that crazy stalker guy could do anything to Hyunjin while he's not around.

He quickly rushed out of the washroom and to the couch where he was sitting, but he wasn't there.

"Fuck." He cussed. He walked around the entire party in hopes he'll find the younger somewhere completely fine, talking with his other famous friends and crazy stalker didn't go near him.

Changbin finally found the kitchen in Felix's big ass house and realized he saw Hyunjin leaning on the counter.

"Hyunjin are you okay?!" He asked and placed his hand on the younger's back.

"H-hyung, I was l-looking for you." He barely said. Hyunjin was breathing heavily and his face was extremely red.

Changbin placed his hand on Hyunjin's forehead. "You're so hot! How did you get a fever so quick?!"

"I-It started after I drank that." He said and pointed to a half empty glass on the counter. "Hyung, I feel like I'm going to faint."

"Are you kidding?! He fucking spiked his drink?"

"We have to leave." Changbin said, and helped Hyunjin out of the house.

"So, why the hell is Hwang Hyunjin in our apartment?"

"It's a really, really long story." Changbin said to Chan who was very confused.

The two males looked at sleeping Hyunjin on the couch.

"So, what are you going to do? Just leave him here to sleep?" Chan asked.

"I mean yeah- it's better if he sleeps, then the drug will die down and the fever will go away."

"And why did you come here?"

"If I brought him back home no one would be able to take care of him."

"Well, he's going to be in shock when he wakes up." Chan laughed.

"I know." Changbin replied then bent down to fix the towel he placed on Hyunjin's forehead.

"Well, I'm going to bed." Chan said and walked to his room.

"I should too." Changbin's mumbled and then began to leave.

Hyunjin grabbed the older's wrist before he could walk away.

"Stay with me." Hyunjin barely whispered.

Changbin turned around, blushing. "Why are you awake? You need to be resting!"

"I will, but stay with me, please." Hyunjin said still holding onto his wrist.

Changbin sighed. He could never say no to him. "Alright."

He lied down on the couch as well and closed his eyes.

Before going to sleep he could feel Hyunjin wrap his arms and leg around him.

"Night hyung." He whispered and smiled.

~~

this is so cute I'm devastated 😞💖💜💞💌💗💜💝