21

"Good work today Yena, I think these photos will come out really nice."

Yena walked out of her dressing room and smiled at the photographer. "Thanks. I'm going to get going now."

"Alright bye."

She began to walk towards the exit of the building, but stopped once she got a call from her personal assistant.

"Yena, I'm really sorry, but something came up and I had to leave early. Your driver should be right outside waiting for you."

"Don't worry unnie, it's alright. I'll see you tomorrow."

The model went outside and looked around for a car that seemed to be her driver's. It began to snow and it was dark outside so she couldn't see much.

Just then she saw headlights pulling up in the distance.

So thankful that she didn't have to wait in the cold anymore, she quickly got into the car.

"You're here to drive me home, right?" She said and sat down.

The male didn't answer. She couldn't even see his face because he was wearing a mask and a cap.

Yena finally came to the conclusion that this was definitely not her driver and had to get out of that car as fast as she could.

She reached over for the handle but he quickly locked it.

"Now we can finally be together, my love."

"Ahh hyung~ right there."

"Does it feel good?"

"Y-yeah." Hyunjin groaned into the pillow.

"Can you guys fucking stop, it sounds like you're having sex." Chan said and walked into the living room.

"Obviously you've never gotten a back massage from Changbin hyung before, because if you have then you'd understand why I'm making so much noise." Hyunjin mumbled.

"Whatever, I'm going out now." Chan said and walked to the door.

"Where are you going?" Changbin said, getting off of Hyunjin.

"Out for dinner with Felix."

"You guys are good now?" Hyunjin asked.

"Not sure." Chan said then opened the door. "Bye guys." He finally left.

After Chan left, the couple began to watch a movie, but there was hardly any watching going on.

Halfway into the movie, Changbin found himself on top of Hyunjin with their tongues clashing with each other.

And this went on for a while until Hyunjin moved lower and began softly sucking the older's neck, so Changbin tilted his head to the side, giving the younger full exposure.

He ran his fingers through Hyunjin's hair, trying to calm himself down, because his neck was his sweet spot and what Hyunjin was doing made him feel like melting.

He unconsciously let out the quietest moan, but of course Hyunjin had to hear, so he gently bit down on his skin, wanting to hear Changbin moan louder.

"Ah fuck~" Changbin pulled Hyunjin's hair, causing him to move away from his neck.

The younger smirked. Changbin's face was all red from embarrassment.

"You're so cute hyung." Hyunjin smiled then moved closer to his lips.

"Shut up." The older mumbled then closed the gap.

*ring ring*

Changbin was about to move away to answer the phone, but Hyunjin's grip around his waist tightened.

"Just ignore it." He said into the kiss.

The older did what he said and ignore it, but it went off again.

"Hyunjin, let me answer it." Changbin struggled out of his grip and reached over to his phone.

"It's Yena." He said, upon seeing who it was. "Should I answer it?"

"Yeah, let's see what's she has to say. It better be something very important." Hyunjin folded his arms.

"Hello?"

"C-changbin, is Hyunjin there?" Yena said from the other line. Her voice was trembling.

"Yeah he is. One sec." He said then put it on speaker. "Here."

"Hyunjin let's break up." She said.

"Okay? I mean we weren't together in the first place." Hyunjin replied.

Another males voice could be heard in the background, then Yena talked again. "I-I don't love you."

"Yena are you okay?"

"Please save m-"

Before she could finish the line cut off.

~~

this book is almost over yehet

bc this book is almost over imma post my jeongchan book soon yay