10

Changbin woke up to the sound of the phone ringing.

He groaned and picked it up off of the floor and answered it without checking who the caller was.

"Hello?"

"Let me speak to Hyunjin now." A female voice screeched from the other line.

Her voice was loud enough to wake Hyunjin up.

"Binnie hyung you're awake? Who's calling so early? Just end it, let's sleep." Hyunjin mumbled then nuzzled against the older.

"That was him! I can hear his voice! Give the phone to him!"

Changbin finally moved the phone away from his ear and looked at the caller ID.

Yang Yena. The girl he's never supposed to answer.

He heard her shouting at him through the phone.

"I swear if this bitch doesn't shut the fuck up."
"The fuck you screaming so loud for?!"

"I said let me speak to him!"

"No he's sleeping!"

"Then why are you with him if he's sleeping?!"

The line stayed quiet. What was he supposed to say? He couldn't come up with a lie fast enough.

"Wait a minute were you sleeping together?!"

"Um-"

"So you're the boyfriend, I swear, when I find you I'm gonna-"

yang yena
end call?
yes/no

Changbin quickly went online and searched Hyunjin's name, and not surprisingly, the first things to pop up was news articles about them 'dating'.

The pictures of them at the party were now all over the internet.

He scrolled a bit more and found an article that caught his eye with the title 'Actor Hwang Hyunjin is cheating on model Yang Yena?'

"Oh my God." "Hyunjin you need to wake up now." Changbin said and moved around.

The younger hugged Changbin even tighter. "No I don't want to get up yet."

The older finally managed to escape Hyunjin's death grip and whacked him with a pillow.

"Yang Yena called me and I accidentally answered."

Hyunjin sat up and looked at him. "What?"

"I know, I answered it when I was half asleep  and she sounded so mad, who is she anyways?"

The younger sighed then got off the couch. "She's supposed to be my girlfriend. It's only a publicity stunt." He began to walk closer to Changbin and placed his hand on the side of the older's face. "But she's not my girlfriend anymore because you're my boyfriend." He said then winked.

Changbin looked up at him in shock. "This little shit."

"I'm hungry! What food do you have?!" Hyunjin said then skipped to the kitchen.

About ten minutes later, Chan bursted into the apartment. "Oh my God Changbin you're famous!!" He yelled and walked into the kitchen.

"Where were you?" Changbin said and looked at Chan who was being too loud for his liking.

"Places," He said then sat down with them at the table. "But you should see, everyone is talking about you guys at that party last night, I didn't know you guys were dating."

Changbin sighed. "We're not-"

"Yeah, we wanted to keep it a secret, but it's better everyone knows now." Hyunjin said and kicked Changbin's leg under the table.

"Awh that's so cute but, how could you like someone like Changbin?" Chan asked.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Changbin said ready to fight.

Hyunjin laughed. "He's so cute, he always takes care of me, he's very fun to talk to, he's handsome, he treats me well- I could go on, but it's too much," He looked a the older who was now blushing. "I love you Binnie hyung."

"Y-yeah okay."

Chan left to God knows where again, leaving the two alone in the apartment.

"Why did to make up all those things you like about me?" Changbin asked as he was cleaning up the plates from breakfast.

Hyunjin smirked and leaned against the counter.

"Who said I was making it up?"

~~

this pic makes me very happy uwu 💖💞