15

Hyunjin was being extra clingy with Changbin. Even more clingy than he usually is.

For most of the day they stayed home, not really doing much, but Hyunjin was literally clinging onto Changbin's back the entire time and followed him everywhere.

Not saying that he didn't like the younger being clingy, as a matter of fact, he really enjoyed it, but today was one of the few days Hyunjin didn't have schedule and that meant he could be productive and work on things school related.

Changbin sighed and went to go get a glass of water, Hyunjin went as well, with his arms wrapped around the older's body and his face nuzzled in between his neck and shoulder.

Once they reached the kitchen, Changbin struggled out of the younger's grip, turned around and looked up at him.

"Hyunjin, not that it's a big deal, but why are you being so clingy today?" He said, trying his hardest not to sound mean.

Hyunjin looked like he was hesitant to speak, but then spoke anyways.

"Do you know what day it is tomorrow?" He replied, staring at the ground and avoiding eye contact.

"Friday." Changbin replied, wondering how this has anything to do with why he's being so clingy.

Hyunjin continued to stare at the the floor. "Yeah, but what's on that day?" He mumbled.

"Your showcase?"

"Something else..."

"My payday?" Changbin said cluelessly assuming it was not the reason, but was then even more confused when Hyunjin's face fell once he said those words.

"Y-yeah..."

"But what's so wrong about that?"

"This is your third payday..."

"And?" Changbin said looking at him questionably.

"You've made enough money to pay back my stuff..."

"What? Already?!"

"So you're going to leave me now." Hyunjin said, sadness was obviously evident in his voice.

Changbin shook his head. Hyunjin was a very straightforward guy when it came to flirting and stuff, but he could be very dense at times.

"Jinnie why would I leave you?"

"Because at the beginning you said-"

"Stuff I said in the beginning is invalid." Changing said cutting him off and grabbing his hand. "Because, I'm going to be honest at the beginning I didn't really like you very much."

"S-so then what about now?" Hyunjin mumbled.

"Hmm?"

"What about now?" He blushed. "Do you like me now?"

Changbin stood on his toes, reached up and gave the taller a peck on the lips.

"Of course I like you, dummy."