16

It was finally the next day, the day of Hyunjin's showcase. Changbin honestly dreaded this day because he had two things to worry about. 1) if people questioned him about the cheating on Yena situation and 2) if crazy stalker guy will show up and do something bad.

"Hyung, I'm nervous."  Hyunjin said, holding onto the older's hand.

"Don't worry babe you'll do fine." Changbin replied, giving him a reassuring smile.

The younger smiled then gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"You should hurry backstage now, they're starting soon."

"Alright."

Changbin watched as Hyunjin speed walked behind the stage with the other actors, then proceeded to go to the back of the auditorium.

After a few minutes, all the actors walked onto the stage and introduced themselves and what
characters they played. Changbin watched Hyunjin and admired him from the audience.

"Um- excuse me, you're Seo Changbin, right?"

The said male looked to his left at the lady who was disturbing his Hyunjin admiration time.

"Yes? What do you want?" He replied.

"You're Hwang Hyunjin's boyfriend right?!"

"Yes and what do you want?" He said irritated.

The lady started talking and asking questions about their relationship and what he knows about the Yena situation, but he tuned her out. He watched as the doors to the auditorium opened and someone who looked suspicious walks in.

"Sorry I have to go." Changbin said cutting her off then following the guy.

He followed him all the way to the separate entrance to go backstage.

Changbin walked over to the guy then went right in front of him.

"Where are you going? No one is allowed back there."

The guy smirked. "Hi Changbin."

"So you are crazy stalker. What the fuck do you want?"

To be honest, Changbin was surprised that the crazy stalker was young, he looked like he was only a bit older than him.

"I want you to get out of my way." He said then raised his fist to punch him.

Changbin dodged his fist, then punched the guy in the face causing him to fall down.

"Can you just leave Hyunjin alone? What has he ever done to you?" He said looking down at the man on the floor.

"He stole Yena from me!" The guy said then stood up.

"So you're a Yena saesang." Changbin said.

"I am not! I am her boyfriend!"

"Oh my god is this guy for real." He thought but his thoughts were disturbed when the guy knocked him in the jaw. He could taste the blood from the fresh cut on his lip.

Changbin was pissed now. Really pissed. So they actually started fighting, for real.

Thankfully, Changbin was stronger than him so he was basically winning the fight. He then kicked the guy onto the floor.

"Just get the fuck out of here. If you leave now, I won't report you." He said, wiping blood from his lip.

The guy groaned and began to leave.

Changbin sighed then went to the washroom to fix his face.

~~

I posted another changjin story, go read if u want to💫💫