08

Changbin choked on the champagne he was drinking. "Boyfriend??" He said quietly.

Hyunjin's grip around his waist tightened, indicating for him to just shut up and play along.

"Yep. I'm his boyfriend, Seo Changbin." He said with a smile and shook the other males hands.

Felix and Eric greeted him, then went to go talk to other guest that just arrived at the party.

Hyunjin grabbed Changbin's hand and lead him to a couch. He sat down then pointed to his lap.

"Sit here."

Changbin blushed. "The fuck?! No way?! We're gonna get our picture taken, this is a huge party with so many other famous people here, I can't just-"

The younger grabbed his arm and pulled him down onto his lap.

"Just shut up, you're my boyfriend, remember?" Hyunjin mumbled then nuzzled into the older's neck.

Changbin knew this was all fake, but his heart couldn't help but beat a million beats per minute, his face turned completely red. He could feel all the eyes and cameras on them.

Tomorrow morning he is going to wake up and be on k-buzz's front page as Hwang Hyunjin's boyfriend.

But aside from everything, what he really wondered was, why the hell was Hyunjin doing this.

"Hyunjin, why are you like this so suddenly?" Changbin whispered.

"What do you mean?"

"Why did you all of a sudden say I'm your boyfriend?" He turned around on his lap so he was now face to face with the younger.

"Why? You don't like it?" Hyunjin smirked and placed his hands on Changbin's waist.

He blushed and ignored that question. "Why did you say I was your boyfriend?"

"Because..." Hyunjin said and stared at his lips.

Changbin stayed quiet, he waited for him to finish his sentence, it felt like his heart was going to explode.

"Because..." Hyunjin leaned closer towards Changbin's ear as if he was going to whisper something.

"Because it's a secret." He finally said and gently bit the older's ear lobe.

Changbin abruptly got off of his lap. "I-I need to use the w-washroom."

He quickly went to the washroom, locked the door and leaned on the sink.

The male looked at his reflection, his face was all red and his ears were burning. He splashed his face with water, as if it will help his blushing go away.

"Why the hell is Hyunjin acting so weird?!"

"But then again, he's always clingy."

"But he's never been clingy to this extent."

His thoughts were disturbed when his phone went off in his back pocket.

"Fuck." He mumbled, upon seeing the text messages.

unknown.2

>don't u remember what i said about blocking me?
>i'll always find a way.
>[image; changbin and hyunjin on the couch]
>i told you we'll meet at the party.
>so you're not his secretary
>you're his boyfriend.

~~

changjin are the definition of boyfriends