14

unknown.3

>guess we'll be meeting again at the finale showcase tomorrow

can you just fuck off<
like damn bitch you're so annoying<

"Binnie hyung!"

The door to Changbin's room bursted open and in came Hyunjin who was always way too energetic.

He quickly turned off his phone and placed it on the side table.

"Hyunjin, why are you here so early? I literally just woke up." Changbin asked while sitting up in bed.

Hyunjin climbed into bed with him.

"I'm not sure, I just felt like it. I was really bored at home doing nothing." He said and snuggled against him.

"How'd you get in?"

"Chan hyung."

"He's home?"

"I know right? Shocking."

"Did you eat breakfast?" The older asked.

Hyunjin shook his head.

Changbin smiled. "Alright, I'll make you something."

The two of them left and walked into the kitchen to see Chan, who looked clean and put together.

"Woah, where are you going hyung?" Hyunjin asks.

"Oh, I'm going on a date today with this guy I've been seeing for a while." Chan replied. "I look okay right?"

"Yeah you look really good." Changbin said.

*knock knock*

"Oh my god it's him, wait I need to fix my hair one more time." Chan said and ran to the washroom. "Can one of you answer the door?"

"I will!" Hyunjin said and skipped to the door.

"Chan will be here in a sec-" Hyunjin started, but then stopped once he realized who was standing in front of him.

"Felix?!"

"Hyunjin?!"

"What are you doing here?!" Hyunjin asked.

"I came here for Chan hyung." He replied.

"Wait aren't you dating Eric?" Changbin asked, walking over.

"Yeah- but I plan on breaking up with him soon." Felix said. "Please don't tell Chan."

"How does he not know you're dating him, does he not know you're famous?" Hyunjin said.

"I'm not as famous as you are Hyunjin, he doesn't know who I am." Felix replied. "And I really like that about him. I feel like he's not using me for clout like Eric does."

"You better break up with him soon, or else we're going to tell Chan. You can't cheat Felix." Changbin said.

"Alright."

"Okay, I'm ready, sorry I took so long." Chan said finally leaving the washroom and walking to the door.

"It's fine, you look really nice." Felix said and smiled.

They intertwined their fingers.

"Bye guys." They said and finally left.

Changbin and Hyunjin watched the two of them walk away.

"Felix better not fuck this up." Changbin said.

"Yeah." Hyunjin sighed. "Anyways I'm hungry, let's eat!" He said then went to the kitchen.

Changbin smiled. "Alright."

~~

sorry for mistakes I rushed

deadass wrote this in math trying not to get caught by my teacher