19

"Hyung you can't let me go!" Hyunjin whined, putting his hands out for the older to hold.

Changbin sighed then skated over to his struggling boyfriend.

The two of them decided to go ice skating as a date. Both of them had no idea where to go, so when they searched 'best dates to go on in the winter', ice skating was one of the most popular.

Hyunjin seemed really excited to go, so the older assumed he knew how to skate, but apparently he didn't.

Changbin skated backwards holding onto both of Hyunjin's hands, leading him.

After going around the rink a couple times, Hyunjin seemed like he was getting the hang of it.

"Okay Jinnie, I'm going to let go now." Changbin said then slowly let go of his hands.

Hyunjin skated ahead of Changbin, then turned around to face him with a bright smile.

"Look hyung, I can do it!" He said happily.

Snow began to gently fall from the sky. The older watched as snowflakes fell onto Hyunjin's hair.

Changbin looked at the other in awe. Even though there were other people at the outdoor skating rink, at this very moment it felt like it was only them two.

He stared at Hyunjin who looked like he was glowing, like he had stars in his eyes. He looked at his smile, his smile that could cure cancer, he looked at how beautifully his hair fell onto his face, how cute his cheeks and ears were, all rosy pink from the cold. He looked at every small detail and all he could think about was how lucky he is to have Hyunjin in his life.

"Hyunjin," He said and skated up to him.

"Hmm?"

"I love you." He said and wrapped his arms around the taller's neck.

Hyunjin blushed then pecked his lips. "I love you too."

"Thanks hyung I had so much fun today." Felix said, his cheeks turning pink from blushing.

"I'm glad you did, even though we just lazed around at my apartment all day." Chan giggled.

"It doesn't matter, as long as I'm with you I have fun." Felix smiled. "Anyways I should go in now."

"Oh- yeah, go ahead." Chan said, sad that they now have to part ways with each other.

"Alright, bye Channie hyung." Felix said. He gave him a kiss and went inside his house as fast as he could.

Chan wasn't so sure why Felix got embarrassed from a small peck when they were literally making out with each other all day, but whatever, he found his embarrassed state adorable.

Felix just got out of the shower and was getting ready for bed, when he hears a knock at his door.

"Who could it be now? It's late." He mumbled and made his way to answer it.

He opened the door and came face to face with Eric.

"Shit."

"How long?" He asked.

Felix already knew what he was talking about by the tone of his voice. He sighed. He didn't want to deal with this tonight but it was his fault for not doing anything about it earlier.

"For a couple of weeks." He responded with a straight face.

"But why?!" Eric said. He looked more angry than upset.

"Do you really want to know why?!" Felix responded, wanting to end this conversation quick because he was only wearing a t-shirt and boxers and it was cold outside.

Eric just nodded his head.

"Because I fell out of love with you okay?! Fuck, I don't even know if you were in love with me in the first place." Felix started. "It would be hard sometimes to tell if you wanted me or if you wanted my money."

Eric stayed silent, within a few seconds Felix felt a stinging pain on his left cheek.

"Are you calling me a gold digger?!"

"That's exactly what I'm calling you."

"Fuck you, you piece of shit." Eric said than stormed off.

Felix sighed then went back inside his house.

He sat in his bed then touched his cheek and winced in pain. It still hurt a little bit. Eric slapped him hard.

In all honestly, Felix felt like absolute shit right now. Even though Eric was a gold digger, it doesn't change that fact that he didn't end things with him before dating Chan. It doesn't change that fact that he was the jerk as well for cheating.

He sighed, turned off the light and eventually just went to bed, trying to forget about everything.

~~

I haven't updated in 5 days damn