23

last chapter
merry CHRIStmas🎄🤪

~~

"Hyunjin what the fuck are you doing?"

The said male looks at Chan who just opened the front door.

"Merry Christmas and good morning to you too." Hyunjin sassed back. "But I'm here to visit Binnie hyung."

"Obviously," Chan sighed. "But why are you dressed as a present." He said and looked him up and down.

"Because I'm Changbin hyung's present." Hyunjin said then patted the gold bow on his head. "He's still sleeping right?"

"Yeah." Chan sighed yet again. "Well I'm going out. See you guys later." He said then began to walk past the younger.

"Alright, bye hyung."

"Oh wait," Chan turned around before walking any farther. "You guys are coming to Felix's Christmas party, right?"

"Yeah." Hyunjin smiled. "I'm guessing you guys are good now?"

Chan blushed and smiled. "Guess we are."

After Chan walked away, Hyunjin skipped to the older's room and bursted through the door.

"Merry Christmas hyung!" He said and jumped on top of him.

"Hyunjin?" Changbin mumbled just now waking up.

"Morning." The younger said then kissed his cheek.

Hyunjin got off of him and stood up beside the bed. "I brought your present." He smiled then spun around.

"Well, is the best present I've ever received." Changbin said, getting up and giving Hyunjin a peck on his lips.

"I have a present for you too." Changbin said going to his closet.

"Hyung I told you not to get me anything." Hyunjin whined.

Changbin ignored his whining and gave him a festive looking bag.

They sat on the bed and Hyunjin began to open it.

"Oh my God is this-"

"The sweater I messed up with coffee? Yes." Changbin smiled.

"You didn't have too, it's so expensive, I said I didn't care about you paying me back anymore." Hyunjin said.

"It's alright babe, I wanted to get it for you."

"Thank you." Hyunjin blushed.

They leaned in and gave each other a kiss

"Merry Christmas, I'm glad you guys could come." Felix said to them as they entered his house, Chan right beside him.

"I wouldn't miss my best friend's Christmas party." Hyunjin said.

The party went on and the two of them were talking to a bunch of random people, asking them about their relationship and how they met, when they started dating and such.

"Looks like we're under a mistletoe."

"Oh my, you're so embarrassing."

Hyunjin looked over at the couple and watched as they shared a sweet kiss underneath the mistletoe.

After seeing this, he got an idea.

He didn't even know where Changbin was right now, but he needed to find him because his goal tonight was to kiss him under the mistletoe.

He walked all the way around the house and finally found him talking with Chan and some other guy.

"Hyung, lets go for a walk." He said and grabbed the older's wrist, dragging him away from his conversation.

They walked hand in hand around the house.

"Hyunjin where are we going?" He asked.

"On a walk," The younger replied then abruptly stopped.

"What-"

"Oh my, look where we are." Hyunjin said.

"Where are-" Changbin said looking around, then cutting himself off when he looked up and saw they were under a mistletoe.

"So this is what you wanted." Changbin blushed.

"Maybe." Hyunjin smiled then placed his hands on the older's waist.

Changbin wrapped his arms around the taller's neck.

"I love you." Hyunjin said, moving closer.

"I love you too." Changbin replied.

They closed the gap and shared a loving kiss under the mistletoe.

End

~~

yay I finally finished !!

I cringed while writing this but u already know I had to end it off with a cheesy ass christmas chapter

n e ways thanks so much for reading all the way to the end 🥰

I hope u enjoyed !!

💖✨