04

"Come again?!" Changbin said shocked.

"Why what's the big deal? I'm a pleasure to work with." Hyunjin said with a wink, even though this is a phone conversation.

"How can I just do that? I have a part time job." Changbin said, causing Chan to look at him curiously.

"Listen, you'll make twice what you make working for me than your part time job. And anyways I need a personal assistant, last one quit because she had severe gonorrhoea." Hyunjin explained. "I swear, every time I called her she was getting her cheeks clapped. I knew she was gonna catch something eventually-"

"Okay!! Fine I'll do it, but only until I pay off your shit!!" Changbin said cutting him off. He really didn't want to hear about some random lady's sex life.

"Okay great I'll text you more info later! Bye!" Hyunjin said and finally hung up.

"So, what happened?" Chan asked.

Changbin explained everything and Chan just looks at him in shock.

"So unfair, I've been a fan of him since the beginning of his acting career when he was sixteen, and you, who's only learned about him today gets to be the personal assistant." Chan joked.

"You're not even his fan, you just want the pay." Changbin laughed.

"Hey! Celebrities personal assistants get payed well, don't blame me!"

"Wait, how old did you say he was when he stated?" Changbin asked.

"Sixteen." Chan replied.

"So then how old is he right now?"

"Eighteen."

"Hah, I'm older than him!" Changbin said happily.

Just then, his phone when off again and it was from no other than actor Hwang.

hwang hyunjin

today, 15:45

> okay changbin u'll start on monday
>i have a shoot
>tell me where u live so then my driver can just get you

alright<
and it's changbin hyung<
i'm older than you<

>oh shit rlly
>sorry binnie hyung

Changbin blushed at his phone screen.

"T-the fuck kind of nickname is that."