Chapter 6 - An unexpected relationship (sabriel chapter)

Balthazar (POV)

It had been a couple of weeks since we all found out about Zandriel. The whole thing had cooled off now and things were going back to the way it used to be. It was the weekend and I had just come home from hanging around with Jo Harvelle, a girl who was a bit older then me but still cool. I don't even know when we started being friends- I suppose it was because she hung around with Zandriel which made her be around at ours quite a bit. Our friendship just bloomed from there. I would be lying if I said I didn't have a little bit of a crush on her. She was badass! With natural blonde hair and a high jawline and had vivid eyes. Who wouldn't find her hot?!

I opened the front doors and walked into the hallway throwing off my coat and hanging it up. The house was eerily quiet apart from meeting room to the left that had raised voices coming out of it. I didn't think much of it seen as Z was being a bit more open about the businessmen coming round to the house nowadays. I started walking up the stairs slowly and walked towards mine and Gabriel's rooms. I stopped at the door and heard hushed voices coming from the door. I stood their and listened;

"Oh god Sam." I heard Gabriel whisper hurriedly.

"Shh. Someone might hear." Sam chuckled.

"Nah they won't, Z is in a meeting, Cas is out with Dean and Balthazar is out with Jo." I could hear Gabriel's smirk through the door.

"Hmmm." Sam's mumble was muffled by something. "Do that again." Gabriel's chuckles was raspy while he did whatever he did before, again. I heard a soft moan escape Sam's mouth and I opened the door quickly to see what the hell was going on. I saw Gabriel sat on top of Sam palming him through his jogging bottoms, leaning down and sticking his tongue down Sam's throat. They both jumped and scooted off each other when they heard me burst in and both went bright red in the face.

"O...Kay then. Right. Well." I said awkwardly before bursting into a fit of laughter. I fell to the floor clutching my sides before pulling myself together and standing back up again looking at them trying to hold back another laughing fit.

"It's- it's not what it looks like!" Gabriel stuttered frantically.

"What about what it sounded like?" I say before laughing once again.

"You were listening?!" Gabriel exclaimed going a brighter shade of red then I thought was possible.

"Only for like, a minute." I say between laughs. "I'm just gonna leave you guys too it. Let me just get my phone charger." I run in and grab it before running back out again. That was... Unexpected.

Later

"Dinners ready!" Called Zandriel from the dining room. Everyone came strolling in- sitting down at the table and digging in. Gabriel and Sam were sat in front of me with bed hair looking pretty ashamed of themselves. I couldn't help but smirk at the both while eating my food agonisingly slowly.

"So Gabriel, Sammy, what have you two been up to?" Asked Zandriel, filling in the silence. The question was too much to handle and i spat out my drink before bursting into another fit of laughter. Gabriel shot me a look that said 'shut the hell up.'

"Did I miss something?" Cas asked looking between the two of us. I stopped laughing for moment and looked at Cas grinning at him.

"Let's just say you're not the only gay in the village." I laugh while the rest of the table look at me confused.

"I don't get it?" Cas said, bobbing his head to the side slightly looking at Dean to see if he knew what I was talking about and then back to me again. Gabriel kicked me under the table and I snickered, sending the ehole table back into silence.

Later again

I was laying in mine and Gabriel's bedroom after dinner, texting Jo and playing Tetris. Gabriel walks into the room and sits on his his bed looking at me. I look up from my phone at him and burrow my eyebrows questionly.

"Erm, I think we should talk about what happened earlier." He says avoiding my gaze and rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Ok sure." I say, hiding a grin.

"It wasn't what it looked like." He said quickly.

"What was it then if it wasn't what it looked like?" I asked and he opened his mouth to say something and the closed it again, lost for words. I sigh and say; "look, if you're happy, I'm happy. If you wanna snog Sam and touch him then you do it."

"Balthazar..." He starts to say but I cut him off.

"It doesn't change anything Gabe." He grins at me and comes over and gives me a hug.

"He's a great kisser." He says and I throw a pillow at him.

"Dude no! I don't wanna know the gory details!" He just laughs and goes to lay on his bed.

"How?" I ask looking at him, my curiosity getting the better of me.

"Well, it kind of just happened. We were sat here just talking one minute and the next I had him pushed against the bed and was snogging his face off. I dunno what came over me!" I nodded in understanding. "I was pretty shocked when he kissed back."

"I bet you were. I mean look at you." I snicker.

"What the hell is that meant to mean?!" He feigns an insulted look. At least nothing had change between us. To be honest he was my twin brother and no matter what he did or who he did in this case. That would never change. We were still inseparable.

Authors note: aw I found this chapter really cute hehe. Hope you enjoyed guys! The main story line is starting now :-)