Chapter 8- i will miss you

Dean (POV)

"Dean, I need to speak to you son." Dad says sitting beside me on the coach. I turned the TV on mute and turned to he waiting for him to start. "My job asks me to move around a lot and they have sent me over to New York to collect something that belongs to the Boss. They then want me to stay there and..."

"No." I say suddenly. "I'm not moving to New York. And neither is Sam." Dad sighed and lay back on the coach.

"Look Dean. We have to do this and you're coming whether you want to or not." He said his tone final

"But I have friends here. I have Cas, Jo, Zee and everyone. Please dad."

"I'm sorry son. We leave tomorrow. I have already called you're school." With that he got up and walked up the stairs to his room. What he just said hit me like a ton of bricks and I started screaming and threw the remote across the room.

"GODAMNIT!!!!"

Dean?" I heard Sam from the doorway. I looked over to him and he looked so lost and confused. I took a moment to calm down before walking over to him.

"Sam. I'm so sorry sammy." I say giving him a hug.

"Erm, what for?" He asked

"For not being a good enough brother. I was so bad that you didn't think you could tell me about having a boyfriend." I looked at him and he blushed bright red.

"How did you-"

"Cas." I say simply and he nodded.

"I hate Gabriel." I say and Sam chuckles slightly.

"No you don't."

"Yes I do." I grin at him and we sit down on the sofa together. "Listen, there is something I need to tell you." He looked at me expectantly and I sighed.

"We're moving Sammy."

"NO! I'm not leaving! I'm happy here!!!!" Sam shouted. I didn't even get the chance to explain the whole situation because at that moment he stormed out of the house.

The next day

"Dad, before we go- can we stop off somewhere?" I say as we are about to get in the car. He nods and we drive off to the mansion at the end of peacock drive. We pull up to the house and get out. Our dad waits in the car telling us not to be too long.

"Guys." I shout as I walk in to the house.

"In the living room squirrel!" I hear Zee shout from the door straight ahead of us. Me and sammy walk to the doors and open them to find everyone in there chatting. Gabriel and Balthazar quickly get up and hug Sam. He must have already told them.

"Hello Dean." Cas looks up at me from the floor and smiles.

"Hey Cas." I say sadly looking at him made my heart almost break.

"What's wrong."

"We're leaving Cas. We're going to New York." The room went silent and everyone looked at me sadly. It had already been a year since I first met this fantastic family and now there was a slight chance that I was never going to see them again.

"No." Cas cries. "You can't leave!" His voice croaks and he stand up looking at me with those beautiful big eyes.

"I'm sorry Castiel." I say not baring to look at him in case my heart broke any more then it already had.

"But you're my best friend." His lips starts to tremble. I look behind me at Sam and Gabriel. They're both crying and holding on to each other tightly so I quickly look away.

"You're mine as well Cas, we always will be." He shakes his head and takes a step away from me. I hear a beep from outside and know it's nearly time to leave.

"You gonna kiss him or what?" I turn around quickly to see a boy maybe a year or two older then Cas. I assumed this was Lucifer.

"W-what?" I asked incredulously

"He loves you you know. So you gonna kiss him?" He leans against the door frame looking at me seriously. I look at Cas and he looks up at me almost hopefully.

"You don't have to. Lou's only messing around." He looked down obviously embarrassed rubbing the back of his head. I walked closer to him and took his face in my hands. I felt someone go into my back pocket to grab my phone but I wasn't really paying attention. I leant in and kissed him full on the lips, long enough for it to linger there before pulling back. I smiled at him and he just blushed furiously.

"Was that it?" Gabriel said laughing a little bit.

"Init. A whole fucking year of him being in love with you and all you give him is a peck?" Lucifer said and every chuckled lightly. I grinned and turned back to Cas one again and pulled his face to mine. I slid my tongue along the bottom of his mouth asking for entrance and he easily obliged. He opened his mouth and my tongue slid it wrapping around his. Our tongues danced together and i put one hand to the back of his neck and the other rand down his back grabbing his arse. I heard a a wolf whistle coming from Zee and a click of a camera. I smiled into the kiss and slowly pulled away. Castiel was smiling broadly and I grinned back at him winking. I heard another beep coming for outside and I turned to Sam who was looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"We gotta go." I say sadly and Sam's face quickly dropped and tears sprung to his eyes. He turns to Gabriel and put his arms around his waist leaning down to kiss him before turning to be and walking out the door together. "Bye guys." I say tears threatening to pour

"Bye squirrel." Zandriel says smiling sadly at me.

"Goodbye Dean." I heard Cas say. I looked at him one last time and he had tears pouring from his eyes. My heart broke just that little bit more as I realised that I was leaving the best friend that I had ever had and I probably would never see him again. It took all my will power to to just burst out crying on the spot.

"Goodbye Cas." I whispered while getting in the car. "I'm going to miss you."

Authors note: ouch my heart hurts :( sniffle. Anyways thanks for all the votes guys :) it means a lot