Chapter 9 - a new job

Authors note: oh check you guys out, two chapters in on day! Aren't you lucky ;) I'm so bored today so... Enjoy!! Listen I don't know how old you have to be to be a freshmen so basically

Dean 21 yrs old

Sam just turned 18 years old and finished school cause he skipped

3 and a half years later

Dean (POV)

"Right, so what experience have you boys had?" Asked an older man interviewing me and Sam for a bodyguarding job or whatever you call it. Our dad had pushed us to both get a job that involved something physical so he decided to get us an interview with his boss.

"We haven't had any experience sir. Sam's just come out of school and I've been working in my uncles garage for a couple of years." I say on behalf of the both of us.

"Hm. Well we were looking for two people with a bit more experience. But you are Mr Winchesters sons and he has proved himself more than enough times."

"Like father like sons." Sam said sarcastically and I look at him with death in my eyes but luckily the interviewer didn't seem to notice the sarcasm.

"That's right my boy! Now we take things very seriously in the mafia. There is danger but you will be getting the best guns, cars and equipment. Anything you need."

"Guns and equipment yes but don't worry about cars, I have my baby." I say smiling professionally.

"Oh really? What car is it?"

"A 1967 Chevy impala. Black." I say proudly and the man nods with a grin while Sam rolls his eyes at my obsession with my car.

"Okay then. The job is very important and very serious. You will be making sure a VERY important woman and her family is safe. You will be staying with them in one of the spare rooms so you don't need to worry about accommodation."

"You mean we got the job?!" I asked stupidly and he laughed lighting up a cigarette in his mouth the offering me one. I took one without hesitation but Sammy declined.

"Of course you do boys! You don't be John Winchesters sons and not get two of the best positions in the organisation!" He laughs a croaky laugh and I laugh along with him while sammy just sits stiffly in his chair.

"Thank you very much sir!" I stand up and shake his hand, Sammy not far behind me.

"No need to thank me boy. The last bodyguards ma'am had were creeps, and I trust you two boys. You start straight away. I'll get someone to escort you there."

******

We were pulling up along a street that looked awfully similar but I didn't think anything of it. Sam was a sleep in shotgun while I followed the escort car up the long street. The street had huge beautiful mansions on it and I couldn't help but look at them all as I drove past. This place looked seriously familiar. Soon enough we were at the mansion at the end of the street and was driving through beautiful white with gold rimmed gates towards the house.

"Sammy! We're here." I shout and he jumps and quickly sits up rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"Already?" He says groggily and I laugh getting out the car and handing my keys to the valet.

"Yep." He looks around and his eye brows burrow slightly.

"This place looks familiar." He says

"Thank you! Doesn't it just!!" I look around but I can't figure out where I've seen this house before. We had been moving around so much and going to so many huge houses lately that I had lost track of which one belonged to who. We walked up to the front doors and was greeted by an older man who ushered us in.