Chapter 12 - you used me!

Cas (POV) note: smut in this chapter

"Hello Dean." I decided to do it. I decided to try get it on with Dean.

"Jesus Cas! What the hell are you doing in here?" He exclaims jumping to his bed and covering himself with his duvet. He was in the middle of getting undressed when I walked in and I decided not to knock which made the situation 100x better. I smirked and said;

"Well I obviously wanted to see that amazing view of your arse."

"Er Cas, I'm sort of busy getting changed here so if you don't mind." He coughed awkwardly and looks down to make sure his duvet is covering all of him up. It wasn't and I was slightly disappointed when he noticed this and quickly covered up. I walk over to him and sat back on his bed smirking.

"Do you sleep with pjs on? Cause I don't."

"Erm I don't normally." He says honestly and this makes me smile even wider. "Why are you grinning like that? Don't you have a boyfriend?" I shrug.

"Myeh."

"You should really start treating him better." This got me sort of angry when he said it.

"Who are you to tell me what I should and shouldn't do?" I snap

"Sorry." He mumbles and I smile at him again. God he was so cute.

"That's okay." I leaned in closer so my mouth is right next to his ear. "Wanna know how you can make it up to me?" I whisper and I see him shiver slightly.

"How?" He gulps. I lean down so my mouth is now right next to his neck and I start sucking on the soft spot on his neck. He moans gently and a grin into the crook of his neck.

"Cas stop, you have a - oh god." I cut him off my pushing him further back on the bed and straddle him over the covers. I lean down and lock his arms above his head with my own and start kissing him passionately. He moans again but this time into the kiss which sends shivers down my spine. "Fuck Cas." He says

"Shhh." I bite his bottom lip and he yelps and jumps a bit but I hold him down with my body. I deepen the kiss further, licking his lip to get him to let me enter his mouth and he obliges almost straight away. Our tongues dance together making sloppy noises and I circle my hips to get a bit of friction to his hardening groin. This earns another ecstatic moan from Deans plush lips so I do it again just so I can hear the angelic sound.

"Fuck, do it again please." He begs and I stop kissing him so I can look into his eyes.

"You have such nice eyes." I say for the hundredth time and he whimpers bucking his hips up slightly obviously not hearing a word I just said. I laugh and begin taking off my shirt, then my belt and finally my trousers and boxers in one go. He gasps as I remove the duvet off him exposing his body to the cold night air.

"Cold are we?" I snicker flicking his hardening nipples and he growls at me. "Steady on tiger." I position him so his legs are bent upwards and I position myself in between them. I run a steady hand up his lengths and he bucks slightly out of impatience.

"Patience my love." I sneer before kissing him hard on the lips. I came prepared, so I reach in my jeans trousers and pull out some lube without even breaking the kiss and smear it across the my length. I 'forgot' to give him any warning and just plunged right in. He cried out in pain so I didn't move letting him get used to the feeling. It took a while for his breathing to slow down but when it finally did I rocked my hips backwards and forwards making him cry out and moan in a mixture of pain and ecstasy. He brings his hand to his mouth and starts biting his knuckles shutting his eyes tightly. I smile at how adorable he looks underneath me so I twist a bit to make him squirm beneath me.