Chapter 10 - you've changed Cas

Authors note: I swear of I read one more fan fiction where Gabriel dies I'm going to cry so hard! #stopkillingthetricksteroff should be a world wide trend on twitter I swear!

Dean (POV)

Like I said, the man standing in front of me was not the Castiel I remembered. This Castiel had snake bite piercings and ear piercings. This Castiel had a tattoo running up his neck and probably many more running across his body but was hid by a graphic t-shirt and a leather jacket. This Castiel wore combat boots and a nasty smirk plastered across his face. This was NOT Castiel.

"Hey Cassie!" The others shouted and ran up to him hugging him.

"Hey gang. How we doing?" He said without stuttering once which was quite unusual. His voice had changed, got deeper somehow and had a rasp to it making me assume he now smoked.

"We're fine Cas, how are you?" Zee asked smiling at her little brother and putting an arm around him.

"I'm great. Long time no see." He grinned and winked. Winked?! I didn't even know he knew how to wink.

"Got a boyfriend?" Gabe asked.

"Myeh." He shrugged.

"Is he hot?" Zee asked and Cas grinned broadly

"So hot! He has an amazing body."

"How's his personality?" Anna asked

"Myeh." He shrugged again. The others looked at each other with their eyes brows raised.

"How is he in bed?" Balthazar asked laughing

"Fantastic. He knows how to move in the right way." He said so confidently that my jaw dropped.

"Ew! Cas!" The others laughed and he just grinned and shrugged sitting down on the deck chairs. "Nice tattoo." Zee said

"Thanks, I've got more. Wanna see?" He asked and they all nodded. He started taking off his jacket then his shirt and I held my breath tightly. His body was amazing, muscles hard and skin toned. His tattoos were all across his arms and I noticed one on his chest that was exactly the same one I had. Why did he have that? As if reading my mind zee pointed this star within a circle tattoo out and asked;

"What's with the Dean Winchester tattoo."

"Dunno, it's just engraved in my mind so I decided to get it." He smiled

"Why is it engraved in your mind?" Gabriel snorted and Cas turned and glared at him.

"Because I'm still in love with him obviously." Gabriel's eyes went wide then he looked down at the floor mumbling his apologies.

"It's been 3 and a half years Cas." Zee sighed.

"I know, but he was gorgeous, and kind, and amazing." Cas sighed... Dreamily? I was shocked by his words to be honest. This guy was still in love with me? Two minutes ago he told everyone he had a boyfriend. What was going on with this guy?

"Alright Cas, you can be in love with anyone you like." Zee smiled and Cas grinned back.

"Plus he was hot." Cas whispered to her but loud enough for everyone to hear. They all laughed while Zee nodded her head in agreement and I looked at Sam grinning my head off while he just rolled his eyes and turned his attention back on Gabriel. "Is it okay if Danny comes by to stay for a while?"

"Who's Danny?"

"My boyfriend Zee, were you not listening?" Cas snorted

"You didn't tell us his name!" Growled zee shaking her head. "But of course he can."