Chapter 15 - the fake Dean Winchester

Castiel (POV)

"I don't wanna go back to Uni!" I complained as I scooted in next to Dean in the car.

"Too bad Cas, I ain't paying for your tuition just so you can just flunk it off" Zee scolded sliding into the drivers seat and turning on the ignition.

"Yeah but there is a slight problem Zee..." I moaned.

"Oh? What's that then?"

"Well you see, you know Danny...? Well he's best friends with all my best friends and seen as we didn't end on a very light note, I don't actually have any friends anymore because they all hate me." I sigh.

"You're a confident lad, you'll make new friends."

"I share a house with them Zee."

"Oh." She didn't really look like she was listening as she drove so I reached to grab Deans hand and squeezed it slightly. He looked at me and smiled warmly.

"It will be fine Cas." He says before putting his arm around me. It had been a couple of weeks since I had almost cheated on him and now I was going back to Uni we had had a couple of arguments about it:

"You promise you won't do anything stupid!" He had said to me

"Yes Dean, you have to trust me!"

"Trust you? How the hell am I supposed to trust you?!"

"You said before! You forgave me!"

"I forgave you yes but that doesn't mean I have to trust you yet!"

"You're such an arsehole!"

"I'm the arsehole! Oh sorry that I have a few trust issues you stupid dick!"

The argument went on for a while but it did end up in angry sex so it was all good. I rested my head on his shoulders and sighed.

"I really don't want to go back to Uni."

"Stop complaining Cas and just make it up with your friends." Zee grunted from the front. "Besides we are coming in with you so if they try and do anything I'll break their little necks."

"Haha, sweet." I laugh and roll my eyes.

Zee (POV)

At the university

We got Castiel's bags out the car and walked up to his house that he shared with his friends. Cas got a key out of his pocket and unlocked the door and walked in.

"Hi honey, I'm home!" He called to the house and I smacked the back of his head.

"Don't be a twat Cas."

"I didn't do anything!" He complains rubbing the back of his head.

"Hello Castiel." Danny says coming out of the kitchen.

"Hi."

"Welcome back Cas." Some more of his friends come to the hallway where we are all stood. "We need to speak with you."

"Uh oh," I say to Dean. "This can't be good." We all walk in to the living room where a man is stood. He is wearing a leather jacket and has short blonde hair. He turns around and I see that the man has vivid green eyes and plush pouty lips.

"Castiel, this is Dean Winchester." Danny says smugly and I hold back a snort of laughter. I look at the real Dean Winchester and his eyes are wide with shock. He looks at me and pats himself comically to make sure he is really there. I chuckle slightly and turn back to 'Dean Winchester'.

"D-Dean?" Cas says walking towards the man cautiously.

"Hey Cas." He says. I had to admit he did sound a bit like Dean.

"That's right Cas, we got Dean Winchester here to speak to you." Danny says smugly.

"Speak to me? About what?" Cas whimpered not taking his eyes off the fake Dean.

"About how you've changed Cas. They've told me everything." Fake Dean said solemnly walking over to Cas.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that I don't like what you have become! What happened Cas?"

"I-I..." Just then Danny walked over to fake Dean and put his arm around his waist. Cas looked frantically at the both of them and tears were threatening to fall down his face.

"What's wrong Cas?" Danny smirked, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"I don't understand."

"I've been here for weeks waiting for you too come back Castiel. Me and Danny have been talking a lot and one day he asked me to go for a drink with him." Dean acted awkwardly and shyly. I had to admit he was a very good actor, probably a student that is studying acting in this university. Maybe not this one because Cas would have recognised him but something along those lines. Cas started sobbing, I looked around at the rest of the people in the flat. Some were smirking but there was one girl, a red head who was shaking her head sadly. She caught my eye and I recognised her straight away.

"Charlie?" I asked and she smiled at me.

"Hello Zandriel." She said sadly. I turned back to the rest of the room who were all looking at me. I had had enough, no one messes with my little brother. I opened my mouth to speak up but Dean, the real Dean got there first.

"You're lying Danny." Dean said coolly walking over towards were the commotion was happening.

"What?" Danny asks gulping a bit.

"You're lying," he points at fake Dean. "This is not Dean Winchester."

"Yes it is! Of course it is!" Danny says frantically and Cas is confused looking between the two Deans.

"I'm seriously confused." He chokes out.

"That's not Dean Winchester Cas." I pipe in smiling at him. He looks at me and nod my head. "I don't know who that is but it isn't him."

"How do you know?" Cas asks.

"Because i know the real Dean Winchester. I've talked with him and laughed with him. I've had god damn coffee with him."

"But..."

"Cas." Real Dean says, he turns Castiel to face him and rests his hands on his shoulders. "It's not Dean Winchester.

"Yes it is!"

"You shut up you stupid prick, Danny! You want to know how I know this stupid little faker isn't Dean Winchester? Because IM DEAN WINCHESTER YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Dean screams at the small ex boyfriend of Castiel's.

Everything goes quiet. Danny is stood there in shock and fake Dean puts his head down in shame. Charlie is holding her mouth in shock and his other friends are looking at each other. I hear one of them say; 'I wasn't expecting that.' I then look at Cas and his face is emotionless. He's looking at Dean but I can't read his face.

"Cas... I'm so sorry." I hear Dean choke out. "I should have told you." He steps towards Cas but Cas doesn't move a muscle. He is just looking at the love of his life with not a single expression on his face. And with that he turns on his heel and walks out of the house leaving everyone standing there in silence.

A/N: there we go! Castiel finally knows! Yippee!! Haha anyways I hope you enjoyed.