Chapter 18 - forgive and forget?

Dean (POV)

I don't get much sleep that night. I sit up watching Castiel sleep in my arms, he looks so small and fragile. There are lines on his face where tears have fallen and his hair is stuck up on all ends and is quite greasy. There is stubble on his chin which makes it obvious that he hasn't shaven in a few days, there a bags under his closed eyes and his lips are chapped. I sigh and lie back on the bed attempting to fall to sleep but I find it near to impossible. I look over to the alarm clock on Cas' bedside table and find it's 4:30am.

I groan and take an arm away from Castiel to rub my eyes. Why couldn't I get to sleep? I didn't want to move in case of waking Cas up but my arm was going dead and I really needed a piss. I carefully slid my arm from underneath him and gently try to climb over him to get to the loo, but with my luck Cas opened his eyes just as I was about to get my other leg over him so now it looked like I was straddling him.

"Dean? Whatcha doin'?" He asked sleepily and I blushed.

"Erm, i-I'm trying-"

"Why are you on top of me?" He asks in a sleepy voice grinning slightly.

"Err..." I gulp and he starts laughing slightly. He reaches up and grabs the back of my neck, pulling me down towards him.

"Err? What does that mean?" He giggles quietly.

"Toilet." I say suddenly

"What?"

"I really need a pee. I was trying to go to the loo but you woke up." I say sheepishly and he starts laughing loudly.

"Bit of an awkward position to wake up to Dean."

"Yeah I know, sorry." I mumble before climbing off him and walking to the door.

"Dean?"

"Hmm." I look at him before walking out the door.

"I'm sorry."

"What for?"

"For being a dick to you."

"Trust me Cas, I deserved it." I smiled at him and walked out of his room and too the toilet. When I came back he was fast asleep.

Cas (POV)

I woke up the next morning at around 10:00am. I looked over at the man beside me who was snoring and smiled lightly. I sighed and shuffled out of bed to go get a shower and have a shave before going down to breakfast. When I went down Zee was already down there reading through some work papers that she had to fill out.

"What's accuring?" I say in a welsh accent to copy Ness off Gavin and Stacy.

"Oh! Cas!" She says in the same accent and I laugh. "I have to speak to you." She goes serious and I look at her expectantly

"Ok sure, what about?" I ask

"About you and Dean. No! Listen to me." She demands when I open my mouth to speak. "You can't keep ignoring him. This guy is the love of your life and he loves you back! He actually loves you back which you though would be impossible! That boy would do anything for you and you are just throwing that away because he made a mistake. Well didn't you make a mistake Castiel? You cheated on him in the first week you were together you stupid idiot and he forgave you so maybe it's time to grow some balls and forgive him!"

"I do." I squeak out looking at her through my eye lashes.

"Yeah you better!! Wait what?"

"I do forgive him. I forgave him the moment I found out that he lied to me. But I was stupid and didn't tell him because I was also angry with him and I was consumed in my own self pity that I didn't talk to him and instead shouted at him." I looked down at my feet in shame.

"You really forgive me?" I hear Deans voice from the doorway and I look up quickly too see his bright and hopeful green eyes. I walk over to him carefully and put my arms around his neck. I don't say anything, I only nod and this tells him everything, he leans in and puts his forehead on mine.

"Thank god." He says kissing me gently.

"Finally!" I hear Zee exclaim loudly. "Idiots."

"Shut up Zee." I chuckle into the kiss and she laughs.

"Make me."

"Forgive and forget?" I ask Dean and he smiles.

"Of course."

A/N: wow, 1000 reads, thanks so much guys! I think the next chapter will be the last one but I wanna thank you all for reading :) hope you enjoyed! Xoxoxo