Prologue

%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%

I dream of him noticing me. I just want him to notice me, that's all. I watch him have fun with his girl and their friends at the other side of the room.

They look good together, they sound good plainly by talking to each other. They're simply perfect from the eyes of someone like me.

I belong in this corner where no one even says hi to me. My hair's dull, my face's dull, my voice is dull, everything about me is dull. And cuz of that I've been a loner ever since. And I hate it. I hate myself.

How can I even wish for someone like him to notice me? And to love me? That's totally out of the question. What a big dream, a big dream it is. And I bet it can't even happen in a dream. There's no hope for me.

What if I change myself? Do I even have a chance to make him see me? I sigh.

But how am I supposed to do that? I'm broke. My family's broke. I moved out here to Seoul to lessen their burden and support myself while enrolling in this university as a scholar. Well, yes, I’m a little bit smarter than most in class but that doesn’t really make it better for me. Being smart doesn’t make me more friends. I’m still alone. I've always been. I sigh again and drop my head. Why is my life so miserable?

My only escape is my fantasy that he’ll ever notice me. It gives me enough reason to struggle throughout a day and it’s worked well for a while now. I know there are thousands of girls who wish the same as me. But I still believe the delusion that I can be one step ahead of them. And what can I really do to make him notice me? Nothing. I’m crazy I know. I'm just plain hopeless.

But at the end of the day, my only wish still remains... Please notice me Jungkook.

%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%

To be continued…

A/N:

I originally wanted to write an 18+ story about Jungkook but put it aside. 😅 (I'll save that for future use. 😋)

So for now, please enjoy this teeny weeny cutesy fluff i prepared for all the Jungkook stans out there. 😊

Hope you enjoy it! Comment and vote please! (So we can reach more readers. 😘)

Komawo!! 😘

- nantokanarusa 18.11.27

P.S. I'll update this every Tuesday. 😉