- 23 -

%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%

The next Literature class

He’s right there. He’s across the room with me. And I really wanna talk to him about the letter. But was it really from him? After giving it too much thought, i find it really weird. I’m not really familiar with his handwriting and I’m not even sure it’s legit from him. As much I want to ask him, I’m glued to my seat. I don’t have the courage to face him. I don’t want to embarrass myself in front of him.

Jungkook would look at you every once in a while. It seems he wants to come over you. But every time he jerks to, his friends would get in his way and hinder him. Until class officially ends and he leaves the room with them.

%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%

When I meet Yoongi the next day at the café’s locker room, I’m shocked to see him with bruises on his face, and all over his body.

"What happened sunbae?" I rush off to him, worried.

"This is nothing. I got into a fight last night with some drunkards. Just letting some steam off."

He's not looking me in the eyes, I know he's hiding something. "Who were they?"

"I don't know."

"Sunbae..." I hold his face to me and caress his cheeks. “Let me help you treat this. It’s still early, come on, let me treat you.”

I let him sit and I get the first aid kit at the locker. I sit directly in front of him and begin treating his wounds. His arms have small bruises and his cheeks are swollen. He flinches slightly whenever I put an ointment on the affected parts, it must’ve hurt badly.

He’s staring at me all this time and I don’t know how I should feel. I feel bad seeing him like this but I think I’m not comfortable being this close to him and his eyes on me. but I have to at least finish giving him this first aid, since he probably can’t take care of himself.

His eyes have been stuck on me for a while now and it’s getting hard to ignore. I never thought it can be this intimidating. Until he says something, "Y/n, let me kiss you."

My eyes widen but he already shoves in to kiss me. It's not a simple kiss this time. It's needy and ardent as he grabs the back of my head and pulls me in deeper.

I know I said I wanted to give him a chance after everything he's done for me. But now that he's kissing me for real, I just feel like it's not worth it. I still can't do these things with him. I don't feel comfortable at all. And I just wish he'd stop because I can't just push him away.

And as if he heard me in the back of his head, he stops kissing me and just turns his back on me. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." He said and walks away.

My heart is pounding and tears are threatening to fall from my eyes. I’m not mad, I just didn’t like it. I feel so sorry for Yoongi. I shouldn’t have said things I won’t be able to keep. I’m the worst. It shouldn’t have been like this.

%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%

Yoongi treated me differently after that kiss. He distanced himself from me. Maybe he felt it. Maybe he felt that I wasn't comfortable about it and that I was just trying my best to repay his kindness. But even if we're not the same now, I’m still thankful to Yoongi. And I’m even more thankful now cuz he fully understands me.

%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%

Days pass by again with both Jungkook and Yoongi securing their distance around me. Now I truly have nobody. But I completely deserve this. Trying my luck with the most popular guy around, who was I kidding? It was never going to work, I deserve all the hate they throw at me. I should really be ashamed of myself for being able to pull the guts spending time with him for a whole month. I should’ve known my rightful place. And that would be behind him, not beside him. I’m just a no one and I should stay that way.

If that’s not bad enough, I took advantage of the person who felt genuine care for me. I hurt Yoongi in all the wrong places and continued eating him out alive without realizing it. I’ve known exactly how it felt. And doing it to him unconsciously is in no way acceptable. I’m the worst human being for hurting the most genuine guy in the world. And I’m really sorry.

%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%

But it seems fate has better plans for me than i ever hoped for. When I reach my apartment after a long day, someone unexpected is waiting for me. I froze when I see him standing there at the porch. He finally decided to see me again. And my tears are just threatening to fall.

%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%

To be continued…

- nantokanarusa 19.04.01