- 15 -

%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%

I lay on my bed thinking about tomorrow. With him deciding on everything, I’m gonna be stuck with him all day for sure. And it's not even a Sunday. So how is he gonna go about it? Will he be there from my morning shift to after my classes? That's impossible. That would totally look like we're dating right? He probably don't have that much spare time for someone he's not even dating. And why would he even think of dating me? Up to now, I still wonder why he's wasting his time on someone like me. It's just incomprehensible. But it's real. He's really there almost every day for the past three weeks.

That hits me. It's been three weeks already. One more week and the program will be over. No more Jungkook bothering me. No more Jungkook showing up to pester on my humanity. No more Jungkook making my heart flutter and race. No more Jungkook making me falling in love with him more.

I feel lovesick but I really have to scold myself. Get a grip y/n. It's not like you're dating him. He doesn't like you. He's never going to.

%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%

Next morning

And just like he said so, he's really there when I walk out of the front yard. Is he serious? Is really gonna spend all day with me?

"Good morning, y/n," he greets me with that baby boy smile of his. Stop making me flustered this early Jungkook. Please.

"Morning," I replied him and we walk together.

"Where do you want to have lunch?"

"I only eat lunch anywhere affordable."

"Hmm. Okay let's eat somewhere you haven't been to. How about that pasta place near the station?"

"Wherever, it is your treat."

"Fine, pasta it is."

"Don't you have morning classes?"

"I'm skipping."

"What? No. You have to go!"

"One time y/n. I'll keep up, I’m not smart like you but I’m not dumb. I can't be Jeon Jungkook if I’m all looks."

For heaven's sake, here we go with the 'I'm not Jeon Jungkook' phrase again. I just surrender sighing. He's not gonna listen to me anyways.

When we reach the cafe, he just stays there all morning waiting for me. And Yoongi couldn't kick him out cuz he orders something every hour.

"That boy's pissing me off. Drag him out with you after your shift, you hear me?"

"Ye..." I'm kinda embarrassed that Jungkook's actually there for me, for real this time. But it melts me thinking this is actually sweet. And that makes me smile to myself.

Eventually, he really does stick to me all day. And the more we spend time together out in the open, the more I want to just hide away and disappear.

%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%

At lunch, a lot of university students see us eating together. And I’m sure as hell, they're all torturing me in their minds. At my classes, he'd simply wait for me outside the corridors until it's over and walk me to the next class. He's doing it so casually I feel so shamed walking together with him. I'm embarrassed for him. Something like this shouldn't be happening. A popular guy like him don't have to do anything with a no one like me. But it's definitely happening. Who in their right minds would think that I didn't do anything to force him? Or maybe blackmail him? Cuz it's incomprehensible that we're actually together. I know all of that! It's clear as the sky to me. But he's still doing it. Now it's him I don't think is in his right state of mind. Is he going crazy?

%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%

After the tiring long day in the campus, he brings me to his home. He said he likes to watch a movie with me and eat a home-cooked dinner. At least we're not in the eyes of judging people anymore. It's better for me.

I sit on his comfortable couch facing the TV. The movie we're about to watch is actually the Incredibles 2. This kid. He really is just a boy from this perspective.

He left me a couple of minutes ago saying he's going to the restroom and he's gonna bring some snacks for us to munch on. There's already some juice on the table but he said he'll get us some popcorn.

I slurp on the drink looking around his room. I'm never gonna get used to being here. I’m relaxed, but it always gets me hanging every time. This type of place doesn't suit me.

Then a phone starts buzzing on my side, he left his phone. His Iphone X. Ahh... That's gold. All I have is the outdated android phone at home. And I don't even bring it with me. No one's calling me anyways.

I peek at his buzzing phone and gasp at the caller id. It's Lisa. She's calling him. Are they getting back together again? It's invasion of privacy, I better not. So I ignore the call until it dies down.

When he comes back with the popcorn on his hands, I tell him about the call but don't say it was from her. "Your phone was buzzing."

He puts the snack on the table, slumps beside me and checks his phone. I glance at him and he grimaces for a moment then tosses the phone to the side.

"So where were we?" he turns to me.

I only gaze at him with the thought of Lisa running in my mind. I want to ask, but I don't want him to think I’m meddling with his affairs so I shut my mouth. I'm in no position to ask him about his personal life.

Until he starts asking me, surprisingly, about mine. "So have you dated anyone y/n?"

I choke on the drink I’m sipping, "Excuse me?"

%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%

To be continued…

- nantokanarusa 19.02.12