- 6 -

%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%

As he leads me to the music room, I’m silent all the while. I’m walking just behind him and staring at his back makes me feel weak. But recalling how he stared at me earlier, kinda puts me off. What kind of guy is he really? I was so into his physical appearance that I totally neglect his personality. Well, he shows his bright side all the time but is that really him? Now, I kinda doubt it.

We reach the room and he directly sits at the long chair, grabbing a guitar on the side. He strums some keys to warm up and I sit at the corner. He eventually turns to me, with that heavenly face of him, like he wasn’t the serious guy a moment ago. “Let’s practice y/n!”

I look indifferent at him, I know he can see it in my eyes so he chuckles for some reason, “I’m sorry for earlier. It wasn’t intentional. I just hate how people can be hypocrites.”

Well, I hate that too. Now I get him. I don’t know what came over me but right now, I’m the bold version of myself. “Are you?”

“What do you mean am I?”

“Are you fake too?”

He just snorts. “Well, you could say that.” He pauses for a second. “But I feel like I can be myself with you.”

“Am I supposed to believe that? You just said you’re fake.”

He turns to me not believing that I can make remarks like this at HIM, then he laughs his ass off.

“What’s so funny?” I can’t read him. I’ve been good at reading people but I can’t read him. Maybe my infatuation is clouding my vision cuz he looks unreal right now and his laugh is filling my ears, it tingles.

“I never thought you’re this bold y/n. You were just the silent girl all this while.”

It surprised me. Well it's true that I’m daring enough to talk back at him. I just feel the need to cuz it's him. But wait, he’s been noticing me before? He said something a while ago too, about staying the same and not caring about others. “S-silent girl?”

“I know everyone in class. And of course I know you. Don’t get me wrong.”

Oh, so that’s why… but still. So he’s that type of person. So I wasn’t really invisible to him, that still makes me feel happy.

“Come on, let’s practice y/n.”

This time I just nod and walk over him. I stand beside the long bench but he tells me to sit beside him. “Sit here,” he said while patting the spot beside him on the long chair he’s sitting on.

I hesitate but I cannot reject him. This is the closest I can be with him. Even if he’s fake or not, it doesn’t matter. I’ve decided long ago that I’ll just enjoy my time with him. With my racing heart, I slowly sit beside the person of my dreams. I know I’m the luckiest girl in the world for doing this. I don’t have the right to over think things when he’s this close to someone like me. I should just appreciate it.

“Ready?” he asked me and I nod at him. He strums the keys and I watch his fingers on the guitar.

I feel like melting. I don’t simply get to be with him, but I can watch him do something he loves. Luck is an understatement for everything that’s happening right now. I start singing on my cue and I close my eyes just to stop myself from crying. I’m overwhelmed by him and this moment, I want to engrave in my memory, for it cannot happen again. Jungkook beside me may never happen again. And this is something I should be thankful all my life.

I tried to sing my heart out today, my eyes closed all the while till I end the song. And when I open my eyes, I can feel his eyes on me. I blush hard when I turn to see his gorgeous face staring at me with a lovely smile.

“That was wonderful y/n. Thank you for singing for me,” he said and his doe eyes are enchanting me all over again. I’m so done with over thinking about things. My heart tells me, I’m starting to fall in love with him.

%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%

My hands are still shaking as I walk home. We just parted ways by the school exit and I’m heading towards my apartment five blocks away. I can still see his face in my head. I’m on cloud nine for being so whipped for him. And it’s only the second time. I know I said I could die if he notices me, but right now, I just want to live a little longer to relish my time with him. One month will end in a flash. And I won’t waste a moment taking in every single moment with him. Even if it’s just me, I don’t really care anymore.

I reach my building and enter the yard. I see a person sitting on the porch just before the entrance. It’s the waiting area for non residents and as I close in the person, I’m surprised to see Yoongi. And from the looks of it, he’s kinda tipsy. Is he drunk?

I stand before him and said, “Sunbae… What are you doing here in my apartment? It’s late-“

I stop as he looks up to me with his dreamy eyes and stands up, directly bowling over me, leaning his chin on my shoulder.

“Sunbae!” I’m startled as he puts his arms around me. Is he hugging me? “What are you doing-“

Then he murmurs something that leaves me breathless, “Don’t go to him y/n. Please notice me.”

%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%^^%

To be continued…

A/N:

And here's a bonus gift! 😆

Another chap for Christmas! 😘

Hope you guys had a great time reading. 😉

- nantokanarusa 18.12.25