Chapter Five

Time skip to the day of the Photo shoot

Levi's POV

The weekend had to have been the first time I could relax from all my work, thanks to Hanji. However she had made the photo shoot for Monday, today, because when I asked her why she had said that it was the only day that didn't have too much going on. So right now I'm in the car with my sister in the back seat with that shitty glasses driving us. From the corner of my eye I could see my sister on her phone, she appeared to be texting someone, not that I mind or anything. I'm glad she's talking with someone else for once, it always worried me that she wouldn't be social with other people after what happened. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I accidentally clicked my tongue, it was a bad habit I picked up from our terrible excuse of an uncle. I had been trying to end that habit but it just won't go away, it's like a scar that won't heal. The text that was sent to me was from Erwin, only reminding me on how to answer certain questions if given.

" Like I need to be reminded about something like that."

" Who was it?"

My sister asked me who I was referring to so I answer her truthfully.

" It's the boss, reminding me on how to answer certain questions if they're asked."

She only giggled and looked back at her phone. I was starting to get a little curious on who she was talking to since I haven't seen her smile from anyone but me.

" Who are you talking to? You're not in trouble or anything."

She hesitated for a second but she showed me who she was talking with. ' Eren Jaeger.' The name sounded familiar for some reason so I asked Mikasa about him.

" Could you tell me who he is? He sounds familiar to me."

" He's a photographer at the studio you're doing your photo shoot at."

" That's interesting, you'll get to meet him in person today then." I smile gently after I tell her that.

" Yeah, but he keeps asking about you. I don't know why though."

That was weird. I guess this guy isn't the type to have a relationship with women, or he has a date already. I shrugged it off before my instincts kicked in, it usually doesn't end well if my instincts as a very protective brother. I quickly typed a reply to Erwin and looked out the window. Nowadays it was kind of rare for any model to get involved with a photo shoot, probably for the safety of both sides of the card. Photographers, and I mean really good ones, were rare to see as new upcoming stars in the photography industry. Most of them make it big but eventually society quiets down and move on, and that's what causes most photographers to do one of two things. They either spend all their profit on alcohol and drugs, or they give all the money away and commit suicide. The world can be a cruel place, but not for everyone. However my concern is who this Eren Jaeger guy is, I just feel as if I can't let him go down the same path as every other photographer.

We had arrived at the studio about a half hour earlier than the start time of the shoot, giving me enough time to get ready and prepare myself for the shoot and the photographer. About five minutes later I saw my sister's face brighten up and go running after someone, when I see who it was my sight just froze. It's almost as if I've seen him from somewhere else, but I just can't remember where. I watched as my sister smiled and giggled then she waved for me to go over to them. I stood up and did so, and with each step the more nervous I got. I had no idea why this guy was making me so nervous, this is the first time we've met right? Before I knew it I was standing next to my sister and right in front of him.

" Levi this is Eren, the guy I told you about in the car. And Eren, this is Levi. My older brother."

" It's nice to meet you Mr.?"

" Ah, it's Levi Ackerman. You can just call me by my first name."

Eren smiled and extended his hand for me to shake it, I did so and we talked for a bit after the introduction.

Eren's POV

Meeting Levi in person was a lot more nerve wracking than I thought, but when it was time for the shoot my nervousness had went away. Photography was my way out from stress or anything like that. I guess it's because of my mother's last gift before she died that I'm so intent on doing my job correctly.

" Alright, so how do you want me to pose Mr. Jaeger?"

Levi asked me, I almost ended up with my face being red if I hadn't been so focused on getting the camera ready.

" Put you arms around you like this, yeah. Just. Like. That. Perfect!"

" Like this?"

" Yup, hold it for a couple clicks, and then move your arms however feels right to you."

After I gave him the instructions I rested my finger on the button, and pressed it. Hearing the shutter click twice and then getting to see this man move his arms down his body was making me lose it, but since I was at work nothing escaped my strong wall from leaking my real emotions. I want to be with this man, I want to be the only one he can tell his past to, but I'm sure he remembers our relation to each other. Not of that time.

AN: Alright, so I was thinking that this is going to be a recarnation type of story. So I'll put up two chapters to make up skipping yesterday, so look forward to that. I'll see you in the next chapter!!!

To Be Continued...