Chapter Fifteen

Eren's POV

After I had left Levi in the kitchen, I had went back to the room I had slept in and started to make the bed. When I finished making the bed I went over to my bag, that somehow got in the room without me remembering, and took out my notebook I kept in it. Though I'm not that good at drawing in it I still practice everyday to expand my horizons in art, though photography is my fort (AN: It's pronounced like foe and that's the French pronunciation of strong or strength, GET IT RIGHT!) I still want to be like my mother. I sat down in a chair and opened my notebook to start drawing whatever landscape came to mind, but then I realized that I had the perfect landscape to practice with right outside the huge window behind me. I paused what I was doing and stood up from the chair to go out onto the over hanging balcony to draw the sketch of the landscape.

As I was sketching I could sense Levi at the doorway but I continued sketching. I heard him walk up to my side and watched him from the corner of my eye. He turned around and leaned against the glass railing as he took sips from his cup of tea, but I knew he was watching me sketch all the while. I couldn't help myself from hiding my smile and so I ended up wearing it until I started trying my best not to laugh.

" What? I don't know what you're thinking but I like watching an artist at work."

" No, it's not that...! ... It's just the first time anyone sticks around to watch me do anything..." I remembered what we exchanged from last night and smiled lightly, " And it's the first time anyone has listened to my story and didn't look down on me."

" Why would I do that? I compared our stories and they're as similar as I can process. Though... there's something I'm hiding from you, and I don't plan on telling anyone. Not until I'm sure I can find one person I can trust enough."

I thought about what he had just said and let out my stifled chuckles. So now I know I'm not the only one hiding things, though I had to wonder what he was hiding. It couldn't be anything worse than what I've done.

" Well at least I know that the both of us are hiding something. Like you I don't intend on telling anyone unless they're trustworthy, and I know for sure they won't leave me because of something I did in the past."

" Nice to know we're on the same page then. Anyway, don't you have work today?"

" No, I'm off. You?"

" Same as you."

I brought my hand to my chin as I thought of what we could do but I decided that it would be bothersome to go anywhere, and plus his sister is pissed off with me for nothing so there's that. I finished my sketch real quick and closed my notebook but before I could walk off to put it away, Levi had asked of something requiring my notebook.

" If it's not too much trouble, could I see your drawings in that notebook?"

I hesitated but I handed it to him. He already saw my collages on the TV broadcast anyway, so he could handle seeing my sketches.

" Since you want to help me from whatever I'm suffering from, I think it's best if you know and see what I do or draw. You've already seen my collages so these can't be any worse, and besides I'm a terrible drawer to begin with."

He flipped through each page and before moving onto the next he'd take a long glance at them. Though I expected him to be scared of me in a sense his emotions or expressions remained of a bored yet intrigued face. I was surprised he was taking all of this so calmly. If Armin were to know or see any of this he'd never see me the way again. There were a few instances when I had to describe a sketch to Levi and after I told him about it he'd move onto the next one.

" Well I'm no expert or certified doctor, but Eren. I will help you, and in any way possible. You have my word on that."

" ... Thank you... I... I'm speechless."

" How so?"

" You're taking all of this as if you've been through more than what I have, like this isn't at all bothering you. Any normal person would be terrified or revolted by all of this."

" Do I need to say it again? We both know we aren't normal. Far from it, but that doesn't mean that our past has to hold us back from trying to be normal again."

I thought about what he said and he's right. Just because we went through what we did in our past doesn't mean we can't be normal again. There was nothing wrong with us, we've just went through something that most people shouldn't have to experience. If you look around, humanity has doctors for people with mind sets like us. We weren't alienated from those who were normal, no, we were still a part of them. I smiled and for the first time in my life, I was happy.

" You're right, you're absolutely right."

" How about we go back inside, it's getting colder by the minute now."

I nodded and followed Levi inside, hand in hand.

AN: Here's the start of a spam in new updates for my Ereri/Riren Fanfics for today, and maybe when I finish putting these updates up I'll go and do the BNHA Fanfics too. I wanted to make a chapter for this where we don't focus too much on the hardships going on around Eren and Levi. So I hope you liked this chapter and I'll see you in the next one!!!

To Be Continued...