Thank you for Reading!!!

If you're reading this then that means you've finished reading this fanfic!!! I really hope you enjoyed it as it was fun to come up with a plot for it, though I feel like I could have made it a bit better and slowed it down a bit more for you guys. Aside from that there are a few things I'd like to share with you before I go and start up weekly updates again.

-  First I'd like to once again thank you for reading and for being patient with me on this, as I started this back in November last year (2018). So when I started writing this again and got to like the seventeenth chapter I was like, "Shit, I still need a plot for this." So I came up with one.

-  Second, I kind of want this fanfic to remain as a finished story and not come out with a sequel. However, I'm not entirely opposed to making a sequel for this one but I will warn you that I may come back to it later on in the year or possibly next year (IDK). So I'll leave it at that for now.

-  And third, I'm still learning how to write stories and different genres so even though I may have a good enough plot in the desc. doesn't mean it'll be the best in explaining things in the writing. I sometimes tend to write run-offs here and there when I don't intend to and sometimes I may not know the subject on which I'm writing so I may not explain things too well.

So anyway, oh! One last thing! I'm currently squeaking in new updates for a new fanfic I'll start putting up when I get a good amount of my other fanfics done. 
p.s. It's another Ereri/Riren fanfic but it'll be good (hopefully)

Okay, now I'm good. I hope you liked this fanfic and I'll see you in the next one!!!

~ Author-san