Chapter Thirteen

Eren's POV

I decided to take us to the closest room so, without breaking the kiss, I turned our bodies and walked slowly towards it. Half way through Levi had pulled away from his kiss and stared at me wearing a deep hue of pink, I chuckled and pulled him in for an embrace instead.

" E... Eren I... I didn't mean to do... do that, it's like there's another me..." He gave into the embrace and clutched tightly onto me, " I'm so scared Eren... I don't want to see them anymore, I don't! Just... make them go away..."

I could feel the man tremble in my hold, the one man who was unshakable 2000 years ago is now in need of me. At first I just thought that this love would turn out one sided seeing that the Levi from back then was partially taking over, but at the same time it wasn't because this man was probably the same as me. There's obviously something holding him back from engaging with others but his sister, but this was the first step. He took all his courage he had to trust me, even if he might remember me.

" Levi, I want to know about you. From this life, I want to hear your story. You promised."

The man's grip tightened even more but he nodded, I smiled to myself and took us to the bedroom I was originally taking us. We sat down next to each other facing the window that overlooked the vast ocean under the light of the moon. I could hear Levi's faint trembling breath as he tried to calm himself, I took my hand to hold his to assure that sense in security but he only retracted his away. He took a deep breath and began to speak, his words were mingling with the still present shakiness in his voice.

" Do you remember what we talked about before I left you? The last time we saw each other, we were outside and talking about something I had done in the past."

" The interview video? What's that have to do with anything?"

" Truth be told that video wasn't supposed to be published. I was under strict orders to do that interview, guess you could say the company I work at was hanging onto some thin threads to keep going. Someone had put up false rumors about our models, myself included, which made the company's income drop tremendously low. Most of the false accusations were aimed towards me so I had to go to make sure everyone knew those were all lies. After the interview the staff there had asked me if I wanted to publish it on the media, and I recalled that they asked me about my family and my private affairs too much for my liking. I refused what they had asked for and they held up to their word, but I had forgotten that every New Year they go through all the archives and put them up in the media. So I guess that's what had happened, when they had asked me about it six years ago I thought they would delete it. Turns out they only stored it in the archives."

I was shocked by what Levi was telling me, but I could understand where he was coming from in a sense. I experienced something like that back when I had told Jean about my father, and that's also the reason why I never finished my school years. He had blabbered what I told him to everyone at school and as a result everyone there started picking fights with me and treated me like I wasn't an equal. With that, it only piled onto the list of things that make the two of us alike. Though I got to hear about the history on the interview, he still didn't answer to his promise yet.

" I know, you wanted me to tell you about my life. In this life, that is. So like you I'll start when it all happened. I had turned ten years old a couple weeks before and my little sister was still eight at the time. Our mother had died from Parkinson's disease and well our Uncle took us in, but after he heard about my mother's death he was devastated. He had lost the only family he could call family, and I guess that every time he looked at Mikasa it only reminded him all the more. After a while he had started to abuse me, saying I was the cause for her death and as punishment... he raped my little sister..." The man beside me threw himself on his stomach and continued as he hugged a pillow to his face, " I've forgotten how many days had gone by as I was forced to watch him do those things to her, and whenever he had left the two of us alone I'd always rush to her side. Eventually we managed to escape his grasp and fled to our Aunt and other Uncle, they were on my mother's side of the family, and told them about Uncle Kenny. Since then, we've been under their care. That's it."

After he told me all of that it felt like he was hiding something from me, but I was guilty too. I don't want him to know unless I have to tell him about it. I decided that would be enough for one night so I took off the red hoodie Levi let me borrow and set it on a chair that was close by. I noticed that Levi had tucked himself into the bed after taking off his shoes and coat. I couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

" Are you sure you want to sleep wearing those fancy clothes?"

" What do you mean? These are hardly relate able to fancy."

" What are you talking about? Well I guess to you those don't seem fancy, but to a normal teenager like me those are way to expensive to ruin."

" If anything you're far from normal, but I guess I am too. Sorry, I went too far there."

" Don't worry about it so much, I'm over it. Well if you're sleeping like that then so am I, it's convenient."

After I took off my shoes and accessories I pulled back the bed covers and slipped underneath them. Levi's back was turned to me but I could tell that this situation was a bit of an awkward one, and frankly this was almost too much for me. I was in the same bed with the man I had loved 2000 years ago, and now. With the past in my thoughts I fell asleep, but before I did I said one last thing.

" Goodnight, Levi..."

AN: Sorry for the long delay on this one, but I was really excited to start writing the new fanfics I put up. I still need to put up the first chapter to Masochistic Lust but IDK how I'm going to start with it. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one!!!

To Be Continued...